p r o l o g u e

~☆~

This story is inspired by the Korean drama series, Hotel del Luna. The pictures that will be used in this story are not mine. Credits to the right owner.

~☆~

Ranking Party

Savannah's POV

"What a hot night! Welcome to our ranking party of the month, hotties!"

The sounds of clinking champagne glasses, loud rock music, and chitchats of people, are surrounding the grand balcony area of Palacio de Lamborghini

The sounds of clinking champagne glasses, loud rock music, and chitchats of people, are surrounding the grand balcony area of Palacio de Lamborghini. People are having so much fun at tonight's party!

"One glass of my favorite drink, please. You know what it is," I said without even looking at the bartender. I'm looking at my newly made red matte nails.

"Got it, miss!" The bartender said as he threw the bottle in the air with his one hand before pouring it into my glass.

I took a sip of it, it tastes amazing. This bartender never fails me.

As I sip my martini, I looked at the view of the city lights outside. God! When is the ranking pageant gonna start?! I'm literally so bored in here!

"Miss Savannah, aren't you going to have fun on the dance floor and get some boys?" Ali, my love instructor, yelled at me

"Miss Savannah, aren't you going to have fun on the dance floor and get some boys?" Ali, my love instructor, yelled at me. He is the one who helps me date boys in my whole four years of staying here at Palacio de Lamborghini. Although he's gay, I hate to admit that he flirts better than me.

"I don't like people. I wanna be alone," I said.

"That's exactly why no one wants to date you," He chuckled.

"I have high standards, Ali. I am Savannah Francesca, and I don't settle for less" I rolled my eyes.

"Oops, sorry," He jokingly rolls his eyes. He's trying to imitate me. "Anyway, we still have some time before the pageant starts. Do you want me to call Xavier for you guys to practice? Come on, you might not want to lose once again. Are you letting that Ziah bitch take your top spot one more time?"