▪ 3 ▪

Lamborghini of 2021

Sav's POV

"Jamilla, I am dead serious. That woman just disappeared!" I said like a child to Jamilla. We are currently here on my room's balcony, talking about how creepy what just happened this morning. 

"Come on, we are now in 2020, and you still believe in ghosts? You're not being for real right now

"Come on, we are now in 2020, and you still believe in ghosts? You're not being for real right now. Stop overthinking and get yourself a man unless you wanna die a virgin," She said while putting her lipstick on.

"Well, can you just teach me your flirting skills? I'm already 22 and I never even kissed a guy before. Who knows? Maybe I'd get kicked out of here soon," I said.

"You know what? Nothing's wrong with you. You're tall, hot, and fashionable. You fit today's beauty standard. Maybe you need to learn how to welcome boys into your life. You can't just keep on kicking them away,"

That sank into my brain. She's right. There were a bunch of guys that asked for my number before, but it never worked out. I keep on ghosting them after I get tired of them. They're all the same anyway. They ask your name, and where you're from, and talk to you for hours, but it will get boring at some point. The next thing you know, they talk to somebody else. God, I hate men.

"If I were you, I'd date Xavier right away. That guy is scorching hot, I don't know what you're waiting for," She shrugs.

"Whatever!" I got up. "I'm gonna head out for some coffee, and don't you dare steal my food," I warned her. The last time I left her in my room, she ate the whole box of my macarons. 

"Oh that, I can't promise," She laughed, I glared at her.

On my way down the stairs, I accidentally bumped into someone. My heartbeat went faster when I almost lost my balance, but a strong arm wrapped around my waist to keep me from falling. It was such a strong impact that I twisted my ankle.

"Aww!" I groaned in pain. I'm also wearing heels, which made my feet hurt more.

"I got you, miss," 

I slowly turned my head to see who it is. With this being close to him, I can't help but admire his features. He has messy hair, a perfectly pointed nose, and beautiful upturned eyes. He still didn't move his arm from my waist.

"W-who are you?" I asked him while we were still in that position.

I have never seen this guy before. Geez, how many new people came to Palacio de Lamborghini this week?

He smiled before responding, "I'm Jaysen... Jaysen Lamborghini. Can I move my arm now?"

I panicked. How long have we been staying like that? Pull yourself together, Sav! With that handsome face, he probably has a girlfriend already! 

But if he is dating someone, then why did he still come here? This place is only for single people looking for love until they finish their contract.

"Oh, you're right," I used the railing to support my balance. My feet still hurt, but I managed to keep my balance and offered my hand to shake hands with him. "I'm Savannah, Sav for short,"

"It's nice to me--" 

Jaysen was cut off when someone suddenly went up the stairs. She stopped when she saw us blocking the way. Her eyes looked at Jaysen first, then she turned her eyes to me, and slowly to my hand holding Jaysen's hand. 

Now, who is she? Another newcomer, I guess?

"I was looking for you," She broke the silence while looking at Jaysen.

"Sorry, I took longer than expected. Jainkosa called me to her office and talked to me about some stuff," He said.

Jaysen let go of my hand then he went closer to the girl. He placed his arm on her shoulder and introduced us. "This is Sav... and Sav, this is Elliza, my girlfriend,"

The way he said "my girlfriend" went in slow motion to me. I knew it. I kind of expected it already. There's just no way an attractive man like him wouldn't be taken. He's off-limits, Sav. Off-limits!

"Pleasure to meet you two. I'll go ahead," I said. I quickly went down the stairs before the girl even said something. I knew I should've just used the elevator, damn it!

---

I took a sip of my cappuccino as I looked at the nice view outside. I told Jamilla that I'll be back right after I get my drink, but instead, I'm here, sitting alone in the dining hall. I should probably head back. The longer I stay here, the more I think about my life decisions.

After what happened earlier, I knew I should avoid the stairs from now on before I try to steal somebody else's boyfriend.  My room is all the way to the fourth floor, and with this sprained ankle, I definitely need to use the elevator.

When I got inside, I pressed the 4th button so I can get to my floor, but just as I walked in, I noticed a silver necklace lying on the floor. I picked it up to see it.

Lamborghini of 2021. That is what's written on it.

I shrugged it off and placed it in my pocket. It's probably Jaysen's necklace so I'll just give it to him when I see him. I smirked, destiny is really playing with me so I can get closer to him.

I was humming to a song, watching the elevator close, when someone's hand suddenly blocked it. The door slowly opened, revealing whose hand it is. Goosebumps sent to my whole body when I saw who it is...

Boss Alexander.

He's only wearing swim trunks. Only swim trunks. There's a towel on his shoulder and his hair is still wet which tells me he just went out for a swim. 

I looked away when he stepped in. Shit, why do I feel nervous? I shouldn't have drank too much coffee. I looked away and prayed to God that he doesn't remember me. 

I almost ran out of breath when he suddenly moved close to me. So close that it feels like he is cornering me with his arm.

"Can you move a little?" I somehow managed to speak. There's plenty of space in the elevator anyway.

"You're blocking the buttons," He said in his deep voice.

"O-oh," I moved when I realize it. He then presses number 6 so that means he's going to the 6th floor. 

That's the highest floor level in this whole mansion, and from what I know, he has the whole floor all to himself. Only his closest friends, assistants, and room service people are allowed to go there.

1...

This feels like the longest elevator ride of my life! It feels so awkward and it's so quiet between us. So quiet that I can even hear my heartbeat.

"Hey," I said to break off the silence. He's busy wiping his wet hair with the towel. I looked away before I start to admire his abs. God help me.

2...

"Hey.. do you happen to remember who I am?" I asked. I bit my tongue, hoping he doesn't remember me. I need assurance he doesn't know me so I can sleep peacefully tonight. 

3...

He didn't respond, but instead of being annoyed, that gave me a sort of relief. As long as he doesn't recognize me from the ranking party, I'll be out of trouble!

4...

When we reached my floor, I was waiting for the elevator to open, but to my surprise, he suddenly pressed the emergency stop button. What the hell, is this guy crazy?! I looked at him, confused.

He took a step to go closer to me, but as he steps in, I keep stepping back until I reached the back of the elevator. The next thing I know, he is cornering me with both his arms, and his face so close I can feel his breath and the pool water dripping down his hair. 

"I know your whole existence, Savannah Francesca. Now I want to ask you, do you know about me?"