- THREE -

- Enjoy! -

_______ Neverland, just play along

_______
Neverland, just play along

- Artemias Tree House -

The group had settled into the house and tried to sleep however the circumstances kept Emma awake and passing, she suddenly heard crying, a child's cry, and decided to wake her family.

"You hear that, too?" Asked Pan suddenly appearing behind the blonde "You're Emma, right?" He continued; thought he obviously knew the answer "I wonder why they can't hear the crying.."

Emma pulled out her sword and pointed it to the boy "Who are you?" She said, lowering her voice. Pan smiled "Oh did I forget to introduce myself?" He mused "I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

That's when Emma pushed him into a wall and held the sword up to the boys neck "Where's Henry? Where's my son?" Pan laughed and wiped some blood that dripped from his lip, as Emma had 'accidentally' cut him. "Henry's still alive, if that what you're worried about."

"I know he's alive. The girl told us." She said "Why the hell did you take him." Pan decided to tell her the truth, they couldn't stop him anyways "He's a very special boy, Emma. I came here to see who I was up against- 'the savior' I have got to say, I'm not disappointed" he sighed,

"What's your next move? You gonna tell me how I'll never see my son again." Said Emma. Pushing harder with her weapon "No. I'm going to help you find him. I'll give you a map." The blonde pulled away in shock and Pan took the opportunity to explain.

"A map that will lead you straight to your son." "If this is a trap-" "I may not be the most well-behaved boy in the island, but I always keep my promises. The path to finding Henry is on this parchment."

"What's the trick. Why are you giving it to me-?" "See it's not about finding Henry. No, it's about how you find him. And Emma... you're the only one who can" Emma took the map from Peters hand reluctantly. Anything to get her son back.

Hours ticked by and almost a full day had passed, of course its hard to perceive time in Neverland. Killian worried about Artemia, who had yet to return, she wouldn't do anything too dangerous, would she?
So far Killian, Mary Margaret, David, Emma and Regina had been 'tricked' by Pan with the false hope of finding Henry and ambushed \ attacked. Hook swore that during the attack - right before Pan called his lost boy to stop - he saw a flash of strawberry blonde hair, she was alive and helping them.

Now they all sat back in the house trying to come up with a plan. "I'm tired of this. I'm going to go find my son!" Said Regina standing from the couches and walking towards the door. Emma followed her,  "Our son! And we should stick together." She insistsed blocking the doorway, or at least trying to. The door opened regardless and a young girl stepped inside

"Emma's right. You split up and you die." She stated, Killian looked at her and felt as if a heavy weight was lifted off of his shoulders "Artemia." He approached the girl, but she pushed back
"I'm fine," Artemia began, "Peter needs Henry. He wants his heart, and Pan gets what Pan wants."

Emma tensed, "I'm not going to let-" she said through gritted teeth. If there was something they all agreed on was that they needed Henry safe, that boy was the glue that held the group together since day one. "We will need more help."

David decided to interrupt "don't you have magic. Can't you just-" he started to ask, the Healer held up her hand to interrupt the man. "Yes I have magic. Protective magic, I can heal and protect not attack. Regina and Emma have magic as well but we aren't strong enough. Don't give me that look ma'am." She added the last part after seeing just how mad Regina got at her previous statement.

Before the 'Evil Queen' could complain, Artemia resumed her talking "Pan is way older and stronger than all of us." She said, Regina rolled her eyes,

"Pan is a sixteen year old boy!"
"And I'm fifteen. And I've managed to stop you from using magic ever since you landed."
"What?"
"Haven't you tried? Huh, just lighting a bloody candle? But you can't."

Mary Margaret looked at the dark-haired woman, "Regina?" She spoke softly, Regina gritted her teeth, "Give me my magic back." She demanded, Artemia built a protective shield around herself "Or what? You can't harm me."

"Fighting won't resolve anything." The young girl ignored the others and focused on Regina "I don't have to help you, you know that right?" She said "I could leave and help Peter hide Henry. Not that he needs any help." Hook stepped up, "Artemia." He insisted. The girl shook her head "But I'm staying. And we should find Tink."

"Tink-?" Asked Emma, these things just kept getting more ridiculous. "Yes tinker bell. She might not aid us but it's worth shot."

- Thank you for reading -
I love you,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
The wait was hella long so sorryyy
This chapter isn't my best but I really wanted to get something out to y'all
Please Vote, Comment and/or follow me,
Word Count - 996
_______