The Other Townspeople

When Darla got outside, she ran all around in the snow.
Then, Darla's other neighbors came outside from other houses in their winter clothes as well. Darla didn't recognize some of them, so she just went to the people she knew.
"Come, Grace! It's sno-wing! It's sno-wing!" a little girl called out. She had red pigtails with cyan ponytail holders, a missing tooth, and blue eyes. She looked to be about 2 years old.
"I'm cominggg!" another little girl called out, as she was running towards the other little girl. She had long blonde wavy hair, brown eyes, teal blue earrings, and lots of makeup on. She also looked to be about 2 years old.
Darla ran up to Lotta.
"Hey, Lotta, who are those people?" Darla said, pointing at everyone who she didn't know.
"Oh, that's our neighbors! That boy over there is my friend. His name is Tiny!" Lotta said as she pointed to the boy across the street.
"That black haired girl with the green coat is Buttercup! She's me and Blossom's sister." Bubbles said, pointing to the girl across the street. She seemed to be talking with a girl that had blue eyes, and platimum blonde hair tied into a messy ponytail. She looked serious. Buttercup did, too.
"The both of them look very serious. No wonder why they're talking to eachother." Kanna said.
"Yeah!" Blossom said.
"The girl over there that has the same face as me is Lana. She's my twin sister. She has a pet frog. If you get grossed out when touching it, i don't blame you." Lola said.
"Also, that girl with the french hat on is Misfortune. Don't talk to her. She's weird. She eats glitter. I mean, i like glitter too, but two years ago, when i was 3 and she was 4, and i was playing with her, she ate all my glitter and walked away! She's lucky i didn't get mad."
"But wasn't that two years ago? She might not eat glitter nowadays. She was my age. She was a toddler like me. I think if i saw glitter i might eat it too." Darla said.
"Eww, gross! Just don't talk to her, ok? If you become friends with her, i will not talk to you ever again." Lola said.
Darla nodded.
"That boy with the light purple hair over there is Shouta." Kanna said.
"Hey! I have an idea! Darla, we don't really know the rest of the people here. Maybe you could walk over there and get all their names! Perhaps you could talk to the people we told the names of to you aswell. Then, you'll get to have lots of friends! Be careful though, a few of the people here are antisocial, very serious, and also kind of unfriendly. So be cautious!" Blossom said.
Darla hesitated for a moment, then smiled. She turned around to Blossom.
"Good idea!" she said. She ran across the street, and went to the other people. Maybe she could make some new friends.