It will be better if they think I'm dead

Hello everyone. Sorry for the late update on the last chapter I was having some technical difficulties.
In this fic I'll be focusing on Rin's take on the situation as well as the exorcist's. Their will be some personality changes. Mainly Shiemi's. (Emotionless Shiemi alert)
Any way enjoy the fic.

Rin's prov

As I slowly regained conciesness I'm aware that something about myself feels different. Correction not only does my body feel different it feels right. Like my skin finally fits me properly. Opening a bleary eye I scan my surroundings. The walls and seeling are a simple beige color. Theirs a large rectangular window to my right and Mephisto is sleeping on my left.
'Mephisto!!!' I scramble out of the covers and back up against the window, tail on point. Focusing on Mephisto I realize that he's sleeping in a chair with his head resting on the desk next to the bed. I let out a sigh, my ears relaxing into a natural position. Wait... I reach up to feel my ears, they're longer than they normally are. Not as long as when I'm in demon form but still quite long. "The hell is this!!" I shriek waking Mephisto. "Huh?" he mumbles. "Oh, you finally woke up." He finishes with a yawn.
"Cut the crap, you damn clown. What the hell is going on!" I yell.
"No need to yell at me. Would you rather hear what's going on from me or Shura?" He questions.
"Shura's here to?"
"Of course, she was the one who found you when you collapsed."
"I... Oh ya, I remember now. I collapsed right outside the training room." At that moment Shura, came in yawning. "What the hell are you yelling about." Sura said, half-heartly. It's obvious she's exhausted. "Oh, Rin you're up."
"Yeah," I say, "now can someone tell me what's going on? Why do I feel so - different!?" Shura gives me a strange look. Like when someone has bad news but they don't know if it would hurt more to share or keep it to themselves.
"Well, spill it." I say, bracing myself for what I'm about to hear. Shura takes a deep breath, "you should probably see for yourself." She says.
"Why?" I say, despair settling into the pit of my stomach.
"Just look." Mephisto says, snapping his fingers and making a full length mirror appear in a puff of pink smoke. Hesitantly I look into it.
"Wha-" I say, "is that, really me?"
I'm. A girl. My body is a slender hourglass shape, like Izumo's. My black hair is long and slightly tangled, mixed with locks of blazing blue. Swirling black designs run along my arms, legs and cheeks, (they remind me of shadows,) contrast with my too pale skin. My eyes are still the same shape and colour, but my pupils are neon red and cat like. Sharp black claws extend from my finger tips and small, slightly curved black horns grow straight up from the sides of my head. Sleek black bird wings rise to the top of my head and sweep down to brush the floor, they look strong. I love it, but "how... Why?" I stutter, twisting to get a better look at myself.

Mephisto sighs, "This is something that happens to all of us Rin,"
"Who's 'all of us,'?" Rin questions.
"I mean the other Kings, we all started out being no more demon than half demons. Egyn actually was a half demon." He says. I give him a long hard look. He isn't lying, I'm sure. But still this just means that I was never going to live a normal life. I take a deep breath. "So what happens now?" I ask.
"Well you can't stay here that's for sure." Shura relents, "If the Vatican found out, you'd be dead before we could even try to reason with them. We're thinking of taking you to Mephisto's place in Germany, you'll be able to adjust and train there till it's safe for you to come back." Shura says.
I think about it. It wouldn't be so bad. I can train as much as I want and Yukio can't tell me that it's wrong or unnatural to use my powers. What does he even know about being half demon.
"Ok, but what will you tell the Vatican. The son of Satan going missing, their bound to try and track me down."
"Well actually Ms. Moriama showed up here yesterday looking for you, so I told her you and Shura had gone on a last minute mission s-"
"You're going to say I died, aren't you." I cut him off. Sighing sadly.
"Yes, we are going to say you made a reckless decision and got your self killed in the process." Mephisto clarifies, giving me a sad look.
"It's fine, it's not like anyone will miss me. It would be better if they think I'm dead." I say, barley managing to keep the tears back. But then Mephisto and Shura did something I didn't expect. They rapped their arms around me and pull me into a comforting hug. "Don't say that Rin. I'm sure as hell going to miss bossing you around during training." says Shura with a teasing smile. At this point I can't help it. A few tears slip from my eyes as I bury my head into their arms. Never before have I felt truly accepted for who I am. Yet Shura and Mephisto are like older siblings to me. "Thank you, thank you so much," I say between sobs. "Anytime, nee-chan." Mephisto says kindly.

Once I'd calmed down we talked more about how to get me out of true cross without arousing suspicion. It was decided that since everyone thought we left on a mission last night it would make more sense if we waited till the next day giving me plenty of time to "die." Then Shura could come back with the news, I was dead and they'd make an announcement like they normally would. Also it was decided that the demon had eaten me so their wouldn't be any prospect of finding a body. Now all we had to do was keep out of sight and wait till tomorrow.

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter of transformation.
The next chapter will focus on the exorsist's prospectives. So stay tuned.