Chasing Rose

Casting : BTS Jungkook & Blackpink Rosé

!! WARNING : Steamy moments !!

Sneak peak

His footsteps followed her from behind, the silence that surrounded them making their run echoing around the mansion. Her red alluring high heels were clicking on the marble floor as she made a run from the guy that made her feel various kind of things that could put everyone in danger. Not after she knows who he really was.

In that moment, she was feeling irritated and agitated with a man that have been following her eversince she stepped her foot in the mansion.

His rough yet gentle hand quickly wrapped around her small wrist and pulled her into an unknown room. She let out a small yelp and then struggling to get out from his grip. His grip was firm and he added up more pressure with pushing her small body into his his embrace. Her face buried in her broad chest, she could smell his manly cologne. She froze for a moment.

She inhaled.

Hmm. He smelled so masculine and... manly.

She realized what she did and quickly snapped our from her action.

His muscular, tattoed arms was wrapping around her small waist. He let out a small growl of irritation when she wriggled as he could feel every inch of her curves that he has been craving and fantasizing eversince she got here.

She stopped moving and gasped when felt something hard poking her stomach, she looked up facing his face. "You have to let me go." her voice sound restrained while gritting her teeth hard.

"You know I wouldn't. Not after I know who you really was." His deep husky voice making her womanhood clenched and there's a knot twisting in her stomach that even she couldn't decipher it.

"Now that you know the real me and I know the real you, I do think we have a good reason to stay away from each other. You are nothing but a threat for me." He breathed heavily when she expressed that words that slicing his heart slowly.

Whatever happens. He wouldn't leave her alone.

Not again.

He thought.

"I wouldn't hurt you." He answered as they are not breaking their eyes contact. Her nose were touching slightly against his. His warm breath were fanning her face.

"I don't believe you." With that. He was angry. His eyes flashed hurt, sadness and anger. He pulled her waist hard with his arm. Out of the blue, her back landed on hard surface with his muscular body hovering her completely. Her head in between his tattoed arms, totally trapped, the tension and lustful atmosphere filled the air in the dimly light room. His jet black hair fall in front of his face, she barely see his deep browm orbs that hold thousands of feelings.

His hair almost reach the tip of his nose and she silently loving it as long hair making him even more sexy.

"Believe me." he commanded as she quickly diverted her attention towards anything but his blazing eyes.

"Look at me." He growled lowly. But she kept looking anywhere other than him.

His fingers immediately made in contact with her jawline and she bit her lips. They made eye contact again. She was feeling intimidated with the dominating aura radiated from him.

His eyes trailed to her lips.

"Don't do that." Their breath were unsteady. He closed their distance and now his body was now pressing against her body and he took a deep breath, closing his eyes. The dimly light room doesn't do any better to their situation.

"What?" her voice came out weak and soft making him eagerly to make her his immediately. Only he knows how much he wanted to slam inside her and hearing her screams all night long. He buried his face at her neck. Inhaling and exhaling her scent.

"Don't ever say that I am nothing to you." He trailed a kiss on her neck and he was sucking her sweet spot sensually. She tilted her head at the side, giving more access to him which he smirked.

"You are mine. Your body, your soul, your mind. They are mine and I don't care what our story are holding now but" he stopped and his hands roamed at the hem of her dress.

He slipped his hand inside her dress, tracing her small waist, "... I will make sure we both are present in the future" his lips curves into a cocky smile.

"My girl. My Chaeyoung. My Rose." he continued.

She swallowed hard when she wanted the same desire.

I'm doomed.

- - - - -

Dangerously in love will be continue...