3

Chaeyoung pov

You know that feel, the indescribable feeling when the haunted thing landed upon your view. Well, that's what happened to me. Once his attention landed on me fully, I let out the fakest cough of the century and made a dash to my bedroom. Locking the door in process after getting in.

His gaze will foreverly haunting in my mind. My heart was thumping in unsteady beats making me huffed the breath.

He almost see my bare face!

Inhale.

Exhale.

I can't believe I was checking out my boss exercising. Well, what can I say when your boss is smokey hot and I am a woman after all. Can't blame me really.

I heard footsteps sound coming from the outside towards my door. Why did I felt very nervous?
I backed away from the door with my attention focused on the shadow at the bottom side of the door.

The shadow which I believed belonged to my Boss stopped in front of my door. I didn't realized I was backing away until my butt landed on the bed softly. My sharp gaze still focused on the shadow that seemed to linger in front of my door for it seemed to be for a few minutes already.

What does he want?

Why is he standing outside my door without knocking?

I probably disturbed his privacy so I assumed he's going to give some a bit of a lecture. But then, he no longer lingered outside my door as the shadow became to fade and footsteps were heard faintly.

I clicked my eyes shut and landed my back on bed, released the biggest relief I ever had today. I decided to forget his haunted eyes that seemed to be plastering in the deepest part of my mind and went to sleep. I wouldn't called it sleep since I never got a good sleep for years.

---

Third person pov

An elegant woman made an entrance inside the local coffee shop, making most of living people in there swiftly gave their attention to this woman. The woman just fixed her black glasses swiftly before making her way to counter.

She didn't even mind to look around. She took her black glasses off and looked at the menu display just above her.

She hummed while tapping the black glasses on her chin, "I would like to order small mug for Vanilla Latte and cinnamon roll." The male worker just nodded, "That will be $7.60 ma'am." She took her purse out and paid the price.

"Take a seat ma'am, your orders will arrive shortly." She nodded and then make her way to take a seat near the window.

After 15 minutes of waiting and 10 minutes of enjoying the food, a man with black suit entered the coffee shop and silently took a seat in front of her. Women were gushing over the man as he just gave them a wink making they squealed even more.

"You better hurry up and tell me butthead. My time is expensive." She said emotionlessly as she was looking down, sipping and enjoying the taste of Vanilla Latte.

The man chuckled and turned his attention fully on her, a cocky smirk made an appearance on his handsome face.

"As always. Straight to business." He smirked before turned into serious one.

"You need to help her." She stopped sipping the coffee and then looked forward sharply. Putting down the coffee mug in process.

"Who?" She asked.

The man leaned forward as his gestured her to lean also.

"Your role-model." he whispered.