Why?

I went to school. We learned stuff it was super duper fun. It was super fun. When I got home it wasn't. Enora. Daddy yells. I walked down stairs. Then saw my uncle and aunt. * Anderson ones*

I want to you to my daughter. He says.

No. I say voice breaking

I love you. They say

You cant love me. You dont love me.  Where were you when my mom and dad died. Where were you when I was in the hospital. When I was over at your house you neglected me. I say almost crying

I know you. He says

You think you can come in and out of my life. Like I'm just kind of train station. You cant know me. I say. They do. I say pointing to Jensen and Danneel. He grabbed my arm.

Let go of me. I scream.

No you little rat. He says

You dont love me. I said. If you loved me then you'd wouldn't have neglected me. I said. I bite him he let's go. I run to daddy. My four foot five frame behind him.

Before they found me. I was in the street homeless. And you didn't give a crap. I said

I know I'm sorry. They say

No you're not. I had to take care of everyone at the orphanage. I was put to work. I had to deal with getting hurt by the older kids. I say

Okay. They say

I was just FIVE YEARS OLD! I'm not supposed to be the person who does everything. I'm spouses to be a kid. How is the orphanage Enora. Well it was hell. I lost another five parts of my life. Because of a frickin drunk driver. I had depression and you did nothing. I say almost sobbing.

I know. Your not a kid anymore.They say

No, I didn't even get to have one for years. Because of a drunk driver. They ruined my life for ever. You have scared me. I say tears almost running down my face. Pick me up . I say. And Jensen does it.

I matter more. Than you brat. My aunt says

For once in my life care about me more. I say sternly. So you made your choice. Leave. I say. They didn't move. DID I ASK OR SAY. I yelled and they left. I broke down crying in my dad's arms. Why. I whimper. Why did they neglect me. I sob.

Shh, its okay baby girl it's okay. Daddy say all mommy, Jared, and Gen. Tell me it okay.

Time skip

Are you okay. Daddy asked

No dad, I'm pretty far from okay. I answered. JJ walks in and asks.

Are you okay. She says

I swear if someone else asks me agian . I'll start throwing punches. I whispered. Yeah I'm fine baby girl. I say and she leaves. I just feel like I did something wrong. I blame myself for being born.

You did nothing. He said

Well that's what you think. What they think is I killed them. I was just five years old. I couldn't drive. I say. They say I cant be trusted. That I should've died when that happened. I say. Daddy picks me up and walked up the stairs and put me on my bed. My pale my eyebrows kntted together. I start crying. What did I do deserve this. I cry. I put my head down.

Look at me. Daddy say. When I dont. He softly grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. Kisses my tear stained cheek. Look dont ever say that agian. He say. His head goes down. His body started to shake. I make him look at me. He was crying. I hug him. He cries on my shoulder.

Its gonna be okay l. I'm gonna be okay. I say.

A/N
Wow did you like it?