Winners Of One-Shot 2019

We are here with the result.

Winner and the runner ups are selected on the basis of votes and the jury. 

The jury looked deep into the One shots and analysed the plot,  the grammar,  cover, the emotions and the story growth.

The privileges for the winners:

For the winner

•The winner stricker.

•A shout out from our account.

•Adding the os book to our reading list.

•A cover as gift( if the author want )

For 1st runner up

•1st runner up sticker.

•A shout out from our account.

•Adding the os book to our reading list.

For 2nd runner up

•2nd runner up stricker.

•A shout out from our account.

•Adding the os book to our reading list.

For the 3rd and 4the runner up

You get a shout out from our account.

This strikers must be added into their cover...only after that we will add their book into our reading list...

And the results are....

WINNER:

Handicapped

Handicapped is wonderful Story with great narration. Realistic and lovely with a naturally growing plot.  Which is emotional,  intense and sweet at the same time.  Conveys intense feelings through sweet simple situations and scenes.

By swasanraglak

Congratulations 👏👏👏

1st RUNNER UP:

Only His

Beautiful portrayal of emotions.  So much conveyed in few words which makes the reader experience it.  Simple sweet plot which conveys deep emotions that touches the heart.

By ShirishaTeddy

Congratulations, 👏👏

2nd RUNNER UP:

Let her go

Let her go is an emotional rollercoaster.  Perfectly knitted words which makes the reader feel the pain of characters.  So intense that you get lost in it. Beautifully portrayed  feelings with a brilliant plot.

By Angelic__Devil

Congratulations 👏

3rd RUNNER UP:

I still want you

By sukorxcrazy

Congratulations,

4th  RUNNER UP:

Healed By u

By Sukorian

Congratulations,

Once again congratulations to the winners....

We thank every participant for joining us.  All the works are really great..

We also thank each and everyone one of you,  who voted.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Signing off.