Wake up Call

She woke up panting.
Nightmare. Yes.
She had a nightmare called Rye.

Her Ex.

Not an asshole.
Not a loser.

But he's happy now.
And she is the loser.
Because she's the one who let him go.
The one who left him hanging, a mess and broken.

Akala niya matapos niyang iwan si Rye ay mahahanap na niya yung "happiness" na hinahanap niya.

Their relationship was smooth sailing. Theirs was something anyone nowadays would say perfect. Pang-FOREVER.

The thing is. It was not him. It was her.
She felt like the spark was not there anymore. That they we're drifting apart as the days past.
She tried to convince him that it will not work anymore so she broke up with him.

He was devastated. She was free.
He was broken. She was starting again with her so called "Pagbabalik buhay Single".
He wooed her and ask for her to get back together. But she was very selfish. She treated him like he was not someone special and important to her. She pushed him away.

She was the asshole. Still is.

Kasi one day, narealized niya na hindi pala siya masaya sa ginawa niyang pang-iiwan sa tao na nakarelasyon niya sa loob ng mahabang panahon.

She starts to miss him. To want to call him and tell him that she's willing to get back with him. She misses the times when she would start a fight with him, just because, and he will just smile and let her with her tantrums like a spoiled girlfriend that she was. Then he will hug and kiss her and say sorry kahit na hindi naman siya ang may kasalanan. He was that understanding. He was that forgiving. He was that head over heels in love with the her. Kahit bitchesa ang gaga. Kaya nga sa sobrang kakapalan ng mukha niya, she tried to reach out to him after half a year. Pero he's been out of her radar for too long kaya hindi niya ito makausap.

So why he was the nightmare?
Just because she wants to. And in her dream (nightmare), he's already moved on and happy with someone else.

Pero napatawa na lang siya. Naisip niya na sobra siya nitong mahal para malimutan siya agad at ipagpalit sa iba.

She's that confident.

Pero that confidence suddenly vanished the moment she learned something about him.

She found out that karma surely is a bitch. Na hindi sa kaniya at kaniya lang umiikot ang mundo. Lalo na ng mundo ni Rye.

The worst life's wake up call. Ever.