Short! Pluto X tall! Reader|I care for you

Warnings: a bitchy Jupiter and some swear words. Also your 6'8 (you really tall man-) (I drew the picture via ibis paint x)
(Y/n) p.o.v
I floated around my part of space, watching the stars twinkle gently. It has been a few months since I had been put up here for a science experiment. "Hey (y/n)?" Jupiter said, poking my shoulder "what is is ringo?" I said sounding snappy, Jupiter laughed and punched my arm, "WEIRDO! GET A REAL LIFE WHEN YOU GO HOME!" He yelled as he ran away. "Ugh.. that hurt.." I groaned and rubbed my arm.
Pluto's p.o.v
I sat on a small cloud of asteroids as I watched Jupiter and (y/n).. he's such a bully sometimes. I actually found out that Jupiter likes her! That's not gonna happen. I'll be hers! But... I'm too shy to say..
(Y/n) p.o.v again
I was just sitting around listening to (f/b) and singing along to the words>^> when I saw Jupiter and Pluto arguing. I paused my music and went over to them. "What's happening?" I said, walking in between them and pushing them away from each other. "Pluto was threatening to break my back if I hurt you again!" Jupiter exclaimed as he pointed at Pluto, who was cowering in fear, "What!? Is that true Pluto?" I said, I was shocked at what Jupiter said. "W-well.. uhh" he stuttered, looking at his feet.
"Pluto. Tell the tru-" I was cut off "YES! I SAID THAT!" Pluto squealed, blushing a bit. My eyes widened and I looked at him. "B-but why?" I said, looking at Jupiter and then then the startled Pluto(owo Pluto needs a hug probs), "I.. I just don't like seeing the people I care for being h-hurt.." Pluto mumbled, i walked over to him and hugged him tightly. Jupiter grimaced and walked away. "Pluto...you mean a lot to me you know..." i whispered, Pluto pushed his face into my neck, and mumbled "I love you (y/n)..." I looked at him, clearly puzzled. "What?" I said.
Pluto breathed in and looked me straight in the eyes. "(Y/n) I've loved you since we actually met, you're always so kind and caring.. I really admire you"
I was surprised, but I smiled gently and patted his head, "Pluto...your so sweet!" I said.
Third p.o.v
Pluto blushed and looked up at (Y/n) 'damn it why is she so tall?' Pluto thought as he looked up at (Y/n)'s face, (Y/n) looked at him awkwardly and leaned down to his face, "can I kiss you now..?" (Y/n) said, turning into a beetroot lookalike. Pluto jumped back and blushed a lot more. (Y/n) pulled him into her. "Y-(Y/n).." Pluto murmured, he tugged you into a kiss. He grabbed (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her closer.
Thanks for reading!
Also check out AnimeRosa
Thanks!!