Is it love?

I wake up in the morning Bibi is not by my side i get so nervous I jump up, and look everywher but i can't find her. I run into my moms room crying and the front door is open. My best friend is still sleeping. My mom gets up we walk outside and call her name but she is no where to be found I walk back into my room. My eyes filled with tears my head feels like it's spinning around how long has she been gone?

then I see a brown bushy tail wagging under my bed. I jump off my bed and there is Bibi I yell," You little bastard!" She looks at me with innocent eyes. I grab her out of the bed and hug her I tight as I could I thought I lost her. I summon my mom over she sits next to me and pets Bibi. she says,"You sure love this dog." I respond,"More than anything in this world."

later that day I meet up with Wyatt. he says," do you want to sit on top of the dunes and watch the meteor shower tonight?" I say," of course! the meteor shower I totally forgot about that!" Wyatt responds," so do you want to?" I reply, "yes I would love to!"

we walk to the top of the dune I bring Bibi after this morning I dont want to leave her side. Wyatt outs down a blanket," Its freezing out her." I say, so he wraps his arms around me I can feel the warmth of his body heat it feels amazing.

I feel, so happy I want to scream!  I turn to Wyatt his blue eyes practically glow in the dark. He turns and stares at me. I fall into a transe everytime I look into his beautiful eyes he is perfect. He leans closer I go along with it then i kiss something that is not Wyatt. A big furry fluffy thing is what I kiss,"Bibi!" I shout. Wyatt is laughing so hard.

Bibi lays down at our feet. the shooting stars zip through the sky its the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I try this again. I look into Wyatts eyes he looks into mine we lean closer we are practically touching. his lips brush on to mine so gently my heart is thumping so loud you could hear it a mile away. I feel safe in his arms. He kisses me. it was so romantic the perfect place right under the stars. It gets more and more intense I can't stop he's an addiction, he is my heroin.

We walk back to our beach house our hands are locked we dont say anything to eachother we just enjoy living in the moment. Bibi leads the way she is so smart just like my sister I couldn't live without her. I get to the cottage kyley pops out behing a dune and yells, " I saw you and Wyatt holding hmfhhmm." I cover her mouth, " shut up do you want my mother to hear?!" She says," oh sorry forgot about her." Kyley says," did you kiss?" my cheeks get all firy. she says with exitment, " you kissed him omg how long were when tell every detail!" "be quiet" i say, " my moms gonna hear, I kissed him on the dunes  during the meteor shower"

Me and kyley go inside she is still freaking out saying how she wishes it was her asking if Wyatt has a brother or a best friend. I grab Bibi and we go to bed as usual she cuddles up to me. she is a medium sized german shepard she isnt small but she is not ginormous. i can hear kyley snoring loudly in the other room. I fall asleep to the waves smashing crashing and rolling onto the bay.

i wake up and hear my mom yell, "Jackie,Wyatt is here!"I jump up with exitment almost running out my room then I whisper, "shit i need makeup." so I put on some make up brush my hair thencome to the door. Wyatt say's, "hello jaqueline!" I say, " whats up?" he says there is going to be a party tonight at shooters tonight it'a little off the beach but I can bring you if you want and kyley, she could meet one of my friends and maybe hook up with them."