Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Storm's POV

Anarchy looks me in the eye as fear grips my heart. He was angry at me for God knows what.

"YOU THOUGHT THE BITE KILLED ME?!"

"A- Anarchy---!!!"

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD!!!" I struggle in his grip with tears streaming down my face.

"L- Let me g- go, please!"

"I'M CHRIS, STORM!!!" I look at Anarchy with a look of disbelief.

"No you're not, I watched him flatline in the hospital!!!" Anarchy growls and pulls me in close with a fire in his eyes that I haven't seen since before he changed.

"Still disbelieving of the truth, huh?" He chuckles darkly. "I guess I'll just have to show you." He pulls me out of the room and into the elevator where we were flung out of the portal but landed on our feet. The others come out of the portal shortly after but Bryan goes flying into the door. He soon stands up and turns to face me and Anarchy.

"Let her go, Anarchy." Anarchy laughs and walks past Bryan with me in his arms.
He didn't want me to get away from him so he had picked me up before we left the room.

"L- LET GO!!!" I squirm in his grip but he doesn't let me go."BOI!" Anarchy had stopped walking after someone appeared in front of us. That someone was a green, rotten and decayed version of my father with a corpse inside of him.

"I didn't know that Bryan had friends." Anarchy growls and holds me close to him once again. "Ooh, overprotective of your friends much?" The trash rabbit smirks.

"Who are you?!" Anarchy asks through gritted teeth causing the trash rabbit to smirk.

"You already met my clone but you haven't met the real William Afton." My eyes widen as I look up at Anarchy, who smirks a little.

"Heh. Well I have somewhere to be at the moment and I would suggest you don't go in the pizzeria. I have a feeling Bryan wouldn't like that." My father laughs and moves aside for us.

"I'll wait for the two of you to come back before I go inside." Anarchy walks through the tunnel with me still in his arms.

'I honestly don't have any idea what he's doing this for.' I think to myself as he continues on.
•~•
Anarchy and I were at my old house after walking for an hour. I look up at him, confused because I had no idea how he knew about this place.
I hadn't even told Justin about this.

"H- How did you---?!"

"Need some more proof that I'm Chris?" Anarchy keeps his grip on me as he pulls me into the house. I was scared of what he was saying and doing to me so I kept trying to get away from him. He growls and pulls me closer so now I was pinned to his chest. I look up at him with evident fear in my eyes as he and I keep walking through the house.
I did not expect what he did once we got to my old room.