The New School

~Pic of Shadow Above~

-Shadow's Prov-

I awoke with a sudden jolt after feeling boiling water being pored on me. Crying in pain i yelped, "Stop dad please". My father ignored my cries and walked away. I got up and dried myself off before getting dressed. I grab a pair of ripped jeans and a simple plain shirt as well as my leather jacket. After putting my combat boots on i grabbed my skate board and left for my new school.

As i got closer to the school entrance people starred at me making me feel nervous. While walking into school i spotted a group of boys up ahead and by the looks they looked like bad boys.  I put my head down while walking by them hoping the would not notice me, but i was wrong. The one with bright green eyes and black hair grabbed my shoulder and pushed me in the middle of the group.

" Well who do we have here" said a boy with blue eyes and black hair.  I stood their waiting for something to happen when he suddenly grabbed my chin and spoke, "Your quite the beauty". The second he spoke those words i became enraged and punched him in the gut before running to my first class.  

When i got into class i took the seat all the way in the back closest to the window. As i sat down the other students gave me worried looks like i shouldn't be sitting here or something. Ignoring them i put my head phones in and listend to panic at the disco, cause i mean its not like im gonna talk so their is no point in trying to socialize. 

As i was listening to music i noticed the same group of boys walk into the class room. Hoping the would not notice me i want back to my music until they all ended up sitting around my on purpose. When i looked up they all had smirks on their face especially the one i punched.  He suddenly put his hand out for me to shake it and said , " Hey... i'm Xavier". Something about they way he said it sounded off. Any who like always i said nothing and went back to my music but this only angered him.

Xavier reached across me and pulled my head phones out and started yelling at me," Answer me now you mutt". Glaring at him i just stormed out of the classroom not knowing they all followed my i grabbed my skateboard and started to sing as i rode. 

"I tear my heart open

I sew myself shut
My weakness is
That I care too much
And my scars remind me
That the past is real
I tear my heart open
Just to feel

Drunk and I'm feeling down

And I just want to be alone
I'm pissed 'cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
'Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane

All I can say is

I tear my heart open
I sew myself shut
And my weakness is
That I care too much
And our scars remind us
That the past is real
I tear my heart open
Just to feel

I tried to help you once 

Against my own advice

I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
and I offered you my hand
Compassion's in my nature
Tonight is our last stand -" 

Suddenly i hear clapping behind my and stopped skating. once i turned around and seen them i began to run home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~If you like the first chapter let me know and i will continue this story~