Chapter One- Introduction

"So Miss. Fadden, that's the table, chairs, windows and bed in place, would you like any more help with your belongings?" One on the workers who was helping me move in asked. I sighed and looked up at him from where I was adding plastic fruit to the wooden bowl on my oak table.

"Will I have to pay extra?" To be honest, I don't have much money, that's why I got kicked out of my apartment in London. I could sadly no longer pay the rent anymore and I guess the owner of the building got tired of I.O.U's from me.

He was just about to quote me on what I had just said, until I raised a finger in response to shut him up. "In that case, no thank you" I smiled and went back to fixing the ornament's at the counter top.

I heard him sigh and ask "is that all miss?" I could hear the ironic tone in his voice. My number one pet peeve.

Silently, I shook my head as a cue for him to leave. And so he did. But I still stayed confused as to why I got moved to a freaking mansion and only had to pay a £100 fee. I mean, sure its old, creaky, mouldy and cold, but at least I have a roof over my head, food on my plate and a bed to sleep in. So I'm better than okay at the moment.

I must admit, it was sad to be alone. I wasn't exactly 'popular' as some call it. I was eighteen and hadn't had a boyfriend ever. I was bullied up to the age of sixteen and called names most of the time. But my name? Dawn Fadden. Pretty weird right? But I'm what most people call an 'Emo Freak' so I guess that's what I am. I have two snake bite pearcings on my lower lip, a nose pearcing, eyebrow pearcing and ear pearcings. I also have black hair/bangs and two tattoos. And so, that's why I was bullied, because I was much more different than everyone else.

But all people go by they're own titles, right? And my one was 'Emo scum' and it defiantly stuck all the way through my highschool years. But hey, most people from my old school are still living with their parent's and I have a big ass mansion to myself (unless this shithole is haunted) so yeah, things are defiantly going my way.

For now...