prologue

Once there was a legend about a girl whose parents were Michael the archangel. When she was born she was given the soul infinity stone to guard with her life was connected with her mind and soul. 5 years later as the girl grow the infinity stone grow. A Villain called the master who want to control time was raising that the time master were unable to stop. But she was their only chance for survival and time survival.During that time her power grew stronger to the point that she could feel the pain of the universe at her hands. But her name was Darth Flare aka Hope daughter of Michael the Archangel. That knew the master was coming for her and faced her ground and attack head on to face the master to succeed her mission but wait ouch that gets stab with a poison laced drager and dying but comes but to life immortality and changed not human anymore but changing color twelike that is really rare to comeby.Until know come back alive sure enough. That when history makes it move on me. To find the truth about my past I shallow find searching for answer.That I have been wanting to know since birth of time. That history can change but fate can not.You don't choose your own fate their is a group of angels that control fate. Believe you me you don't want to cross their paths or get in their way of any kind. They will be crushed in an instant second so keep your guard up at all times. Don't say I did not warn you many precautions if necessary to make such the information get sent to the time master.Her adoptive parents in 20 B.C die stab in the heart with a poison laced dragger. But the girl was stabbed 2 inches below the heart in 50 B.c.

50B.C There was a ripple in time barrier. That seem to shatter it into pieces but a villian escaped from the universal prison not only alone but with others.Let's move on my command fire at will to stop them from fleeing the planet.His name was the master who wanted to control time and rule it alongside me but the universal was not having so.They banished him to the unknown where he met another. That look just like me but me. His power growing to a point he could he could not remember his own name. Those others were people who tried to kill the time master but and got caught. Sent back to the universal maximum prison. When they life was wasted there.Watch out now duck meet you there at the point of instruction at my call. Now go catch the legendary shield to level up to catch the bad guy. Who happened to be the time master. Take down time itself duck now meet you at the data points. To jump to lightspeed on my mark go. Jump to lightspeed let jump. To any but earth droumund kaas we go let's jump to 9.5 light speed. Land we go over there see the sunshine in the wind. To land we go see that jump pad land on that. Jump pad landing was a success. Walk to the palace of the sith empire. To jump to the senate we go.