i wanna be a star (2)

"Next to enter:Jennie Kim."
Jennie noticed that she was being called by a sweet voice. She jumped out of her chair and went to the audition room. Before she entered she said some encouraging things to herself to give her best and be herself. Easier said than done.

Jennie entered the room and everyone was quiet. Everyone was amazed by Jennie's visual. She was stunning in every way possible.

Jisoo couldnt believe Jennie wasnt a star already. She gulped nervously before she started to speak to Jennie.

"Ok,..so you are Jennie?"

"Yes, that's right. And I'm so sorry for earlier, I didnt pay attention."

"Nah, it's fine. You are a beautiful sight to see."

Jennie couldnt hide her blushing cheeks. It's not like Jisoo wasnt really pretty herself. You could say Jisoo was Jennie's celebrity crush.

"Oh, thank you very much." Jennie bowed trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Ok, so tell me about yourself, why are you here right now? I wanna know everything about you."

Jisoo might sound a bit crazy but Jennie didnt mind.

"It is my biggest dream to become an actress. I went to so many audition but no one gave me a role. I dont know why I want this so bad, it's just when i want something i will get it whatever it takes."
Jennie bit her lip

Jisoo slightly smirked at that.

"And I just wanna be able to portray many different people and situations and inspire people just like you do in your films and series."

"Why would you say were you not chosen for any other role before?"

"Honestly? I dont know i promised myself i would always do my best but apparently i didnt do good enough but today is different. I can feel that."
Jennie smiled at Jisoo.

"Why should I choose you?"

All these questions were useless cause Jisoo knew already that she would want Jennie as the lead role, she just wanted to play with her and get to know her.

This chat seemed really intimate. As if only the two of them were in that room.

"Well...because I know I can deliver. And I'm very confident and I know what I want."

Jennie answered while biting her lip a little.
Jisoo noticed right away.

"Can we go trough the lines a little?"

"Yeah sure."

12 minutes later:

"Thank you very much, Mrs Kim. You will hear from us very soon."

"Thank you very much for this opportunity." Jennie bowed. "See ya, Jisoo."

Jisoo was surprised that Jennie called her by her first name. But she didnt think too much about that. Jennies beauty was the only thing on her mind.

'Was she just playin with me? what even happened?' Jisoo thought.

Jisoo never felt this way before. She felt something in her stomach. It was a good and warm feeling.