4

*Caitlynn's POV*

I was at the guys' apartments because we decided to let Aaron and Daegan have some alone time.

I walked in and I saw a really really really REALLY sexy guy sitting on the couch. I don't know his name though.

"Caitlynn stop staring at Matthew." Daegan whispered to me. Oh god. I didn't even realize I was staring. And oh. His name is Matthew. That's good to know. I just need to know more about Matthew... Haha. I sound like a stalker. Oops...

I sat next to someone else though. I'm not much of a flirt. "Hey" I think... Shawn? Said... Idk. "Hi." I said back. "What is such a pretty lady doing in this boy pigsty apartment." "I'm with my friends." I said then pointed to Hayden and Hayes. "Hayes is your friend?" He said. "Yeah" I said eyeing Hayden to come over here.

She came over here. Thank the heavens. I whispered in her ear and said, "He's kind of freaking me out with all this flirting nonsense." "Oh stop it Caitlynn. It's not nonsense. You're one of the prettiest girls I know. You just don't flirt." She whispered back to me.

"Okay. Well tell him that. I'm gonna go in the kitchen." I whispered back. I then walked to the kitchen and Matthew was in there.

"Hey." He said. "Hey." I said back. "What'd you come in here for?" He said. I guess he knew something was up. I was just standing there twiddling my thumbs.

"Oh. Well... I think his name is Shawn, and he kept flirting with me. But I'm not much of a flirt so I walked in here." I said. "Oh okay. I understand. You just didn't feel comfortable." "Yeah Exactly" I said back with a smile.

He handed me a bottle of orange juice. "Just in case he asks where you were, you don't have to come up with an excuse. You've already got one." He said with a smile. He's sweet.

Aaron and Daegan came down to get some pasta Cameron had made. Him and Hayden were over there kissing... Again. Man. They look like they're in love honestly.

I fixed a plate and sat at the table. Daegan sat on the right to me and Matthew sat on the left. Aaron was sitting on the right of Daegan and Hayden was sitting on the other side with Carter on her left and Cameron on her right. Nash sat on the right of Cameron and Hayes sat on the left of Carter. The. Shawn and Taylor sat on both of the ends. The Jacks sat at the bar.

This is really really good. "Cameron you're a good cook." I said. "Thanks." He said with a smile and then went back to eating.

I had gotten along with Matthew pretty well after we got done eating. He put his number in my phone and put it as 'Sexy Thang❤️' I just looked at him and smiled. But in my head I was thinking. Damn right you're sexy.
Haha. I'm a loser.

When I got to my house, I heard something hit my window. Like a pebble. Then I heard it again. I went over to check it, and there was Matthew. Awe. I couldn't help but smile in this situation.

"Hey beautiful." He said. I don't really like when guys flirt with me, but I like it when Matthew does. "Hi Matthew." I said and blushed. "I thought you weren't much of a flirt and you hate when guys flirt with you." He said. "Well, there's this one guy. He's the only guy I appreciate do that." I said into space swinging my legs off from the window.

"Fall." He said. "What?!" "Fall. I'll catch you I promise." "You might not catch my fat ass." I said. "I think you said cute wrong."

I laughed so hard and fell off my window. I flinched cause I thought I was gonna hit the ground but I didn't. I opened my eyes to notice I'm in Matthew's arms. "Told you." He said with a smirk. "Okay okay. You were right." I said.

We walked to the park and just sat there for a really really long time talking and getting to know each other. I like Matthew. He's sweet, nice, adorable, sexy, and he always knows the right thing to say in the worst situation.