Miracle Queen

Emile I miss you so much and soon I will get hold of lady bug and chat noir Miraculous. Natalie I need Chloe to lose all hope in ladybug so I could acumatise her. Dusu spread my feathers Noroo dark wings rise. Get ready my dear Mayura. Chole's parents anniversary is today We are going to give them a negative emotions. Heater hunter I am Hawk Moth you are going to eat all love in Paris. "Mommy daddy "! Chloe you're going to give us all of your love to eat
Nope I don't have any love for anyone the only person I love this myself. Excellent so we'll eat your love for yourself instead .Tiki spots on plag close out !
The cat might be a tasty treat I need to summoned my bee signal I could help a ladybug .Hey ladybug I'm waiting for you to give me my miraculous . Rejections hurt How many times have ladybugs declined giving you the bee miraculous.Ladybug is nothing to me she's ugly ridiculous . This is not real so how do you have it try it and see for yourself Pollen Buzz on I'm just a few extra powers my queen . sting them all my bees All the miraculous hold us come from there's no more hiding . Yes yes no more hiding The fake news reporter Neardy Man DJ pumps on I only thought you need you needed glasses for miraculouses.

Aqua tiki spots on Aqua plagg claws out , Okay so we have to defeat Miracle queen then mayura hawkmoth and then the monster on their gonna make it easier. Tiki Long unify Ladybug It will be driving back to you Chloe If you extra Powers won't help you this once the old guardian weaken I will force him list to tell me your your secret identities.

 Tiki Long unify Ladybug It will be driving back to you Chloe If you extra Powers won't help you this once the old guardian weaken I will force him list to tell me  your   your secret identities

Mayura I never should have brought you in this No from the very first day I will always do anything for you Little feather and enhand on and hold that frustration and be hawk moths monster . Monster I am a mayura you will now obey hawkmoth.

 Monster I am a mayura you will now  obey hawkmoth

Break the shield

From now on ladybug is the new guardian of the miraculous master no I Wong Fu hold ladybug the new guardian Hawk Moth tell them to give me back my box

From now on ladybug is the new guardian of the miraculous master no I Wong Fu hold ladybug the new guardian Hawk Moth tell them to give me back my box . I will be the new guardian Chole no don't put on all the miraculouses !

 I will be the new guardian Chole no  don't put on all the  miraculouses !

How disappointing Natalie yoabf

u've used up all your energy for nothing No on the Guardians tablet they have a template of how to fix the peacock miraculous . I'm going home to New York to live with mommy and I will be the only super heroine.