1

"Ow jordon stop!!" I heard while walking down the school halls. "Please stop hitting me Jordon!" I was shocked. Was someone getting hurt? I stopped in my place and listened to each door until I knew where it was coming from. I then heard the cries getting louder. I peeked my head up to look through the window on the door and saw a dog girl.. what was she? Her skim was white as heck and her hair was blue. She had white ears, wolf ears. And above her was an emo skinny kid. He was punching her. I busted open the door. "Hey what are you doing to her?!" I yelled. "Get off my case, kid." The emo boy spat. I growled and turned into my wolf form. I was one of her kind. But I could never admit it. "I said go!" I yelled again. "Wow, another girl, haha so scary." He mocked me. I was angry. I leaped forward and staarted ripping him apart until he was dead. I went back to my normal form. I could see my hands changing from black fur to my regular light purple skin. My long black hair was wild and everywhere I put up into a pony tail. "You okay?" I asked her. "Yes, you're my hero." She replied, getting up. Her face was bleeding. "You got a little something.." I said but it was actually a lot. I wiped her face for her and sighed. "Disgusting boys. But you're pretty hot.." I mumbled she blushed. I'm a lesbian, I think I can make her one too. I can treat her better than her ex did. "Hey wolfy.." I looked at her blue eyes. "Yes, s-senpai?" She stuttered. "Will you be my girlfriend." We barely met but I was in love. "I... yes." She blushed and held my hand. We were taking things too quick so I got nervous and pulled away. "I'm sorry.. I'm not ready.." I mumbled. She looked away and started crying, "am I ugly?" She questioned. And then I paused, wolfy was toxic, is this why her boyfriend beat her. I looked and her in the eyes and was disgusted. I had to. I punched her. "You're toxic wolfy. Things can't be how you want it to be? WE ARENT GOING FAST AND THATS FINAL." I yelled, I asserted my dominance. She cried and sat there like an ugly baby. "What are you?" I snapped, "wah wah wah" She wiped her eyes and got up. "You disgust me," I told her. She needed to know her place. But I will keep her as my girlfriend. "Should we walk to class together?" She asked shyly. I was disgusted even more, "WHAT DO YOU NOT GET WOLFY?! YOURE STILL GOING TOO FAST IM SCARED!" I crie before punching her stomach. "That's it,," I whispered. I couldn't take this mental abuse. She was rushing me into things I didn't want to do yet. "We need to break up.." I whispered. "Jordom knew what he was doing. I made the mistake. You're toxic!" I told her before running off. I can never trust again.