Bitter Memories

Chapter One

"Mommy... Daddy" The little kid in the corner of the room, whispered as his tears went on and on.

He missed them so much
He needed them back
He wanted his mommy to hug him like the boy over there
He wanted his daddy to spin him
Like that little girl

The shrieks and laughs of the kids with their parents around him made more tears ran down, a whimper leaving his thin lips every now and then.

Some women would come to him, they would ask him what was wrong. But he wouldn't say anythin', the mothers would wipe his tears away sometimes, but the tears would double, when he would remember that his mother couldn't.

The memories of that day was vague, the day before his parents vanish into thin air
He would remember just some bits here and there. He remembered that it was a sunny day, when he and his parents were going for a walk. He remembered himself asking where his daddy suddenly go, to be tackled from behind. His shrieks turning into giggles when he heard his father laugh, as he was spun around.

He remembered the slightly red sky, his mother announcement to go back home.

When his hand slipped from his mother's.
As he saw a butterfly, a pretty one, it was brown, with dark circles on the wings.

He remembered as he ran after it, his daddy and mommy screams.

The white blinding light filling his vision, as he tried to cover his eyes, so the light wouldn't hurt them. He remembered himself jump, when a loud scary beebing sound came from it.

His ears hurted.

So he put both of his hands on them, while he shouted for his mommy and daddy to come.

Warmth surrounded him, he didn't know where was it from.
But when he felt arms tighten around him, he knew mommy and daddy were here.

He smiled as they whispered they loved him, he was happy they did.

Little he knew....
They were their last words....

~~~••∞••~~~

Hiii
Its my first time writing a short story...

How was the first chapter?

I know its sad... But it has a moral in the end...

Stay safe

~S💎