13

"Huh who could it be?"

I look through the peephole to see who it was.

Seungwoo?

I opened the door to find Seungwoo.

I was dumbfounded when he pulled me into a hug.

After a few seconds, I quickly pull him inside and shut the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I just wanted to see you,"

"I saw the articles saying you were dating kai and it-it made me realized how much I missed you,"

"I listened to the album," He said as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Well technically Hyeongjun blasted it through the dorms but i still listened,"

I and Seungwoo both let out a small giggle. I then pulled Seungwoo into a tight hug.

"I listened to every word you said, it made me even cried."

"Did you mean everything in that album the part where you said you had no more feelings left when you broke up with me,the part you found someone new?"

There was a long silence as i look at him.

"Well i wrote those lyrics right after the break up,"

"So most of the lyrics were pretty true of how i felt-"

"Oh" His smile slowly fades away as his face is visibly sad.

"At the time,"I let out a sigh then grab his shoulders making him look right at me.

"I wrote those lyrics when I was heartbroken, however, I did write Fine a month later."

"And thats how i truly feel,i act like I'm fine but"
I sigh loudly as i try not to cry.

"I'm-I'm not"

He looks me in the eyes and asks me "Do-do you wanna get back together?"

I blankly stare at him as he waits for my answer.

His smile starts to disappear when i don't answer him.He starts backing away as he I don't answer.

I quickly snap out of my trance and pull Seungwoo into a deep kiss.I close my eyes as i feel Seungwoo
Kiss.

We soon stop and i look deeply into his eyes.

"Does that answer your question?"

"If you didn't get it then yes,"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙⁺˚*

There is going to be an epilogue,so stick around!

I would like to say thank you so much for reading this book,thank you so much for those who have commented and voted!I really appreciate everyone who read this book!