How it all started

So, one day, Jeremiah was like there is Salsa afterschool with GIRLS tomorrow. I was like, "oh really?" He was like hell yea. So then I said but I need someone to go with. And, I think he was going with Amanda so I asked Daniela. She said yes. So, I was planning on to go and dance with her the WHOLE day. So, then the day came. I went, and to be completely honest, I was really nervous. So, I just went and said you know, im just gonna do it. So, then I did, and me and Daniela were dancing. It was nothing fancy and you know we just danced. But, then, I remember the afterschool teacher was like, "SWITCH PARTNERS" and my heart dropped. It really did. I remember it like it was yesterday. I still remember the nervousness. So, we got into seperate lines and it was boys and girls. So, Jeremiah and Clinton said to go with Zoriah. I was like, at that time, who's Zoriah? They showed me and you were really eye opening. I was like she is not gonna say yes dummy. But, then Jeremiah just said to say it and ask. So, I was like okay. And then I asked and you said yes. I was like, what..? I remember then, we danced. It was like, it was just me and you. Just me and you against the world. I couldn't see anyone else, it was just you in my sight. And, that's when I said to myself, alright. This might work out. So, after we were done, there was another Salsa day. I went to sleep that day just thinking about you. You know, I was in school and I barely knew you at this time, but I felt like I knew you since birth. It was a weird feeling. And then, another salsa day came. And you were there. I remember, I think, we were in the auxiliary gym. I remember seeing Hannah and Angel still a thing back then and now, thinking about it, it's really funny. But, anyways, it was the same feeling with you after dancing again. I just loved it. And, it's weird. It's like Jeremiah basically started this relationship. A thought for another day. But, you know, if it wasen't for Jeremiah, I wouldn't have really went and never met you. And thinking about that now, that would be a huge thumbs down to my life. Because you impacted me in so much ways, but I just don't like to show it. But, I am not writing this weird text or story or book, whatever, to basically I miss you. No. I'm just writing to get even more clarfication and it's up to you if you want become a "thing" but really, I just can't come back to your life just LIKE that. But, this book is meant for you to read and you know, enjoy. It's really weird. But, yeah.