After we met ( a thing )

So, after we met, and you know after all that Salsa. I was like, oh okay that's over I guess. Because to be completely honest, I didn't really have courage to be like oh I have feelings for yu. Nah, that would be the hardest thing I had to do in my life. But, you know, in school, I saw you a couple of times. I remember you used to smile and like look at me. Deep down, I was excited. I was like oh, shit. I think she like me back. So, I think it was the day of thanksgiving, I remember you texted me and you said, I'm thankful for yu and stuff and I was like oh thanks and stuff and I'm thankful for yu too and stuff. But, I think it was thanksgiving break and I remember you texting me and I was like, yo she texted me!! And I opened it. I couldn't believe what I saw. I really couldn't. I was at my bed and I was just checking my phone and I dropped it. I still have the crack on my phone from dropping it. I saw that you texted me that you have feelings for me and I was like what type of girl would do this? And at the exact time you texted me that, I knew you were really special and I felt as I knew you my whole entire life. Of course, I texted back that I liked you too and I had feelings for you too, of course. So, we started to talk. And, I still remember those texts were like, would you kiss me and stuff and I was soooooooo excited. I never ever felt that in my life. That feeling as I felt as someone I can bond with and talk to about whatever like a INPUT and OUTPUT machine. I could tell you something and you could give the BEST advice. I felt this feeling called, "love". You know, you were like just the best. I could say anything to say to you and you just gave the best advice and was always there for me. And I felt as when I kissed you, it was like nothing else mattered. It was just YOU and ME. No one else is against us. It's US vs the World. But, that was back then. So, you know, I remember that day we were in the gym and I was drinking Gatorade and you took a video of it. And I smiled at the camera. I remember crystal clear. Playing basketball was not the best of it. Hanging out with you and seeing you smile was what pushed me to become a better me everyday. And, I know, this was back then. You are talking to other boys and I don't honestly care because that's YOU. And, of course, it's not bad. But, as I said, I'm just writing this for you to get the WHOLE story. This book is meant for you and no one else. I felt as I lost feelings for you and this is hella weird. But, better than writing a whole book for you in SNAPChat.