11:15 pm

forty five minutes left before the first day of the last month for this year. i got up from my bed with my phone in my hand since no matter what i do, i cant sleep.

making sure to not make the door creak, i slowly opened it and tiptoed out my room. everyone in the house is already asleep so i must not make any sound in order for them to not wake up. i headed to the kitchen to have a glass of water since my throat's dry and i need to stay hydrated because i must not be dehydrated because i should be hydrated always.

leaving my glass on the sink, i made my way out the house wearing my oversized tshirt and night shorts. the whole subdivision was quiet and pleasingly dark but not purely dark since there were some lights. the sky looked beautiful but the boy who just came with his silver bicycle is more beautiful. shut up, all boys are beautiful.

"you ready?" said clyde while combing his long and silky golden hair back with his pretty fingers. i smiled and went to the garage to get my pink bicycle. "your gear?"

"your gear?" i asked back since i noticed that he didnt bring his. he raised one of his thick eyebrows and squinted. "ill be safe, dont worry. specially that youre with me."

the lips on his face curved into an adorable smile, revealing his lovely dimples. i paddled my bike and went down the road first, knowing that he'll be following from behind.

the cold night breeze hit my face and made my hair flew making me satisfied. i turned left and later noticed that clyde's right next to me. i looked at him. with his hair flying and aesthetic dark eyes, he hasnt changed. he remains as the boy i loved, love, and will eternally love.