Grill-Time!

(Y/N) panicked. He......he grabbed onto my hands! Her thoughts whirled. 

          "Hop! (Y/N)!" A voice called. "Lunch is ready!" It added. "But I thought we had to get the grill?" (Y/N) finally asked Hop. Hop looked confused. "I guess I was wrong." He said while scratching his head.

          The walk back to the porch was awkward, and they barely said anything. "Meowth got your tongue?" Leon asked Hop. Hop laughed awkwardly in response, and (Y/N) looked away. Leon knew that she liked Hop. Had Leon told Hop? Leon had pulled Hop away for a minute, while (Y/N)'s mouth watered at the sights of all the food. Hotdogs, hamburgers, and many more yummy things

          She walked up to the grill, preparing to grab a hotdog, when Hop tapped her on the shoulder. "I got this for you," He said shyly, handing (Y/N) one of her favorite food, a chili cheese dog.

          "Thanks!" (Y/N) responded, grabbing the plate and biting into the hotdog, only to taste the goodness of the cheese. "Are you going to get anything?" (Y/N) asked Hop. Hop looked surprised, as if he had forgotten he also had to eat. 

          "Oh yeah! Sorry if that was awkward, me watching you eat," Hop responded awkwardly before running up to the grill to get a burger. He then went to the picnic table, calling (Y/N) over. 

          Kind of surprised, she walked to the table and sat down. "What is it?" She asked. Hop responded. "So Leon told me—" oh no! Leon must have told him! (Y/N) felt her heart race. "That your really happy to be champion! He also said that we needed to meet Raihan for some reason," Hop finished his sentence, shrugging.

          (Y/N) felt frozen. She felt a mixture of emotions; relief and disappointment were the strongest, however. Why was she disappointed? Did she want him to know the truth? "What do we need to meet Raihan for?" (Y/N) said reluctantly to break the silence.

          "Don't know. All Lee said was that Raihan had said 'he had to tell something to us, privately'" 

          (Y/N) frowned, she was a bit confused. She could see Hop felt the same.