~ one ~

~Jane POV~
~~~~~
7:08 am
I woke up to my alarm clock ringing loud, then someone almost broke my bedroom door down.

" Wren what the hell?!"

"Sorry but you gotta see this boy that I found on tik tok! He's so cutee!"

"You really almost broke my door down for that?"

" What even is tic toc anyway."

"Jane really? You don't know what tik tok is?!"

"Is it a phone app."

"Yeah?.."

"Exactly."

" I don't have a phone remember."

".. oh.. right, right .."

" anyways, come look at him!"

"You are coming to me I'm not moving because you almost broke my door and I'm tired."

"fineee.."

Wren is my best friend, I've known her almost my whole life. We met while I was 3 months old and she was 5 months old.

My mom and her mom are best friends too. My mom travels around the world a lot for her job so I rarely get to see her. Even when I do she's only with me for one day and heads off to her journey.

Wren walks slumply to my bed and plops down.
This is what my room looks like:

This is what the house looks like:

"Look"

I look at wren's phone to see the boy she was talking about. she told his name was jake/ jacob. I admit his smile was adorable and everything about him was cute. He had brown/ dirty blond hair (idk) that was long and green/ blue eyes that were so dreamy.

"So is he cute or what?" Wren cheekily smiles showing her one dimple on her right cheek.

"I guess.." I admit mumbling under my breath.

"Anyways this is boring and I getting tired how about we go outside and do some stuff?"

"nuuuu im twu twired." i say letting my cute / high pitched voice out.