Grisha meet Angry Levi Ackerman

(This chapter is a little bit of a trigger warning)

Third Person P.O.V

Levi was taken back by Eren's gasp and picked up on Eren's heavy breathing. Levi moved to hold Eren's hand so he would hopefully calm down. But the display of affection didn't help one bit. Eren quickly meet Levi's eyes, "I have to go."

Levi could hear the panic in Eren's voice, "Eren tell me what's going on." Eren was full on panting now, "Levi, please I just need to go. And no this isn't about you." Levi only held onto Eren tighter, "Please, Eren if it's that big of a deal and your in that big of a hurry let me drive you. We will get there ten times fast then if you were to walk, okay?" Eren nodded and walked to Levi's car Levi leading the way.

Levi opened the door for his boyfriend and then walked over and got in his seat and buckled telling Eren to do the same. Levi took on of his hands off the steering wheel and grabbed one of Eren's to bring it up to his mouth and kissed it, "Eren, you know you can tell me what's going on right? Your safe I promise." Levi was glad that they hit a red light and looked over at Eren and used his other hand to turn Eren's face to look at him, "I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise."

Eren sighed, "Please just let it go." Let sighed, "Okay I except that you won't tell me, but of you ever need anything call and I mean anything, kay?" Eren nodded as the light turned green.

After about 5 minutes of silence (Eren told Levi were to go earlier) Levi cleared his throat, "So Eren are you an only child?" Eren chuckled at how Levi tried to get rid of the silence, "No, I have a big sister by one year. You might know her. Her name is Mikasa." Eren saw Levi flinch, "I may have meet her once of twice." Eren laughed, "Should I be worried?" Levi groaned, "Let's say we didn't really agree on something." Eren laughed, "So I take it your an only child?" Levi nodded. Eren smiled at Levi, "So I take it you have a job?" Levi nodded, "How did you know?" Eren laughed, "Well I may be younger than you but I do know what I nice car looks like"

Levi laughed, "This was a present from my uncle after 4 years of working for his company." Eren hummed, "What do you do?" Levi stopped at a stop sign, "He owns a photography company." Eren nodded and looked ahead seeing his street in the distance.

Levi quickly pulled into the street and parked once he got to Eren's house, "Eren let me go in with you." Eren shook his head, "I'm fine Levi." Levi sighed and looked at Eren.

Eren leaned in and kissed Levi, "See all fine." Levi wasn't buying the act for a minute. He was about to say something when they heard the sound of something braking and they both rushed out of the car and ran up to the house.

(Trigger warning!!!!)

What Levi saw made him very mad, Mikasa was in middle of the room screaming as their father held a glass and was about to throw it at her. Eren quickly ran over to shield her from the glass as Levi pulled them both behind him making them go into a crouch. Levi was beyond pissed, "GET OUT!" Grisha looked at him funny, "Excuse me?" Levi glared at the very obviously drunk man, "I said leave" Eren shivered at how clam Levi sounded. Grisha spat out at Levi, "Last time I checked this is my house." Levi growled, "I don't give a shit if this is your house, I won't let you hurt my boyfriend so leave." Grisha glared at Eren, well tried to but a very angry Levi Ackerman was in his way, "Is this right Eren your a f-" That was the last straw, "LEAVE! LEAVE OR I WILL MAKE YOU! AND TRUST ME I WOULD LOVE TO PUNCH SOMEHTING!" Grisha glared at Levi, "Make me."

Levi was on him in two seconds, Levi had Grisha's arms behind him and heading to the door. Levi pushed Grisha out the door and locked it, "Eren, Mikasa. Pack your things for at least a week your going to stay with me." Eren nodded and helped Mikasa up so they could go and get their things.

Mikasa didn't say a word until she had all of her stuff packed and ready to go; clothes, her school work, her phone and computer, and her chargers.

Eren brought the same things and his favorite pillow.

When they got done Levi was the same room as before and was cleaning you the broken glass. Eren sighed and went to help him before Levi stopped him, "Eren it's fine I've got it. You just need to worry about calming down and helping your sister." Eren sighed and nodded going to his sister as Levi finished cleaning up. Afterwards Eren Levi's arm to get his attention, "Thank you." Levi kissed Eren gently, "Anytime, I just hope that jack-ass didn't key my car"

Eren laughed knowing Levi was joking and grabbed Mikasa as Levi lead them out of the house. Levi walked over to his car opening the back door for Mikasa and the front for Eren, after they both crawled in Levi shut the car door.

Levi quickly got into his seat, buckled, and started to drive off. Mikasa finally ended the silence, "Why are you hanging out with shorty short pants" Eren looked at Levi in shook, "WAIT YOUR SHORTY SHORT PANTS?!" Levi looked at Mikasa, "YOU CALL ME THAT?!"

Mikasa nodded, "Now back to my question." Eren looked at his sister and grabbed Levi's hand, "Levi is my boyfriend and we were working on our project for Art."