oh, here we go ...

I KNOW ITS A BAD START, BUT IT GETS BETTER :)

"Sally!" i heard my boss screaming my name. "Oh shit, what have i done wrong this time" i rolled my eyes and start walking towards her office.

"A bit faster please?!" God, she's annoying.

As i entered i saw her looking at picture of 5 boys on her laptop screen.

"Who are these pretty lads" i asked her with smile appearing on my face.

"You'll find out soon, really soon" she winked at me. What?
"Sit down. So.. Sally. We both know you're a really good 'gossip columnist' well otherwise you wouldnt work for me but i also know what an amazing 'flirt' you are" i stared at her... i had no idea what was she trying to say.. flirt, well... if you call 'trying to find mutual language with a pretty good looking guy' flirting, then yeah im a flirt.. "Earth calling sally!"she stopped my thoughts running through my head. "So i'm gonna need you do one thing for me and if you do it, what can i say.. promotion is waiting for you" "oh my god what, yeah, i'll do anyhing, are you serious?!"this was the first time in my lifetime that i wanted to hug her. What even...

"Calm down... i need to tell you first.

So you see this guys here? They are a sensation now, everyone loves them so everyone wants to hear about them. And they're coming here in LA. Apparently, they'll arrive tomorrow.

So here goes your part... they are all single, they are all around your age, they are all probably looking for a girl.You know.. just boys company gets a bit bored after time. So they want a girl, we want the news. And you being a damn good flirt.. i think you know what you have to do. Accept it or not accept it?" Wait. What. She wants.. she wants me to.. wow. What.
"Oh come on Sally. I need your answer quickly!"her annoying part started to show again.

"Well yeah, i guess i could do that"

It really shouldnt be too hard. They are hot guys so it wont be a problem to flirt with them and im not really the romantic girl who falls in love and stuff so yeah.. promotion, im getting you.