mornings

The sun poured through the thin curtains that hung to the wall of the fancy hotel were staying in. Hot breath fanned on my neck and i smiled picturing the image of my boyfriend of 2 years  sound asleep in a comfy bed that he hasn't had for weeks.

Carefully i gently turned around to face him, expecting him to still be asleep. To my surprise, he wasn't. Instead his baby blue eyes gazing into my green ones. His mouth turned up into a smile and his grip on my waist tightened, cuddling more into me.

Lifting my hand up from the sheets, i caressed his cheek. No words were spoken and none needed to be. The moment was pure bliss, the overwhelming happiness of being reunited again after 3 long weeks.

The grumble of words spoken from him were not much but enough to make my heart swell. "Love you too" i whispered and moved down the bed to face him. His hot breath fanned over my lips this time soft and smooth waiting to be kissed.

Leaning in a bit more, we were practically kissing already because of how close we were. But not yet.
His hand snaked from my waist to behind my head and onto my neck. Applying a tiny pit of pressure to my neck he pushed me forwards and our lips collided.

It was soft and sweet , caring and loving screaming i missed you. Our lips moved in sync, just enjoying each other's presence . Slowly moving my head away i buried my self into the pillow and pulled him to me.
That morning was full cuddles, kisses and i love you's.