14.

This chapter starts where the previous one ended.

Ka'leah

Warning😗✌🏽
(My good sis taking over neowww)
"Okay now you doing too much, we gone go out to eat and have a great day together got it?" King said.

"No, now get the fuck off of me pussy whore" I paused "I'm boutta go out with my other nigga because he act right and knows what to do and what not to do." I lied.

He wrapped his free hand around my throat. Not tight but enough to get me to shut the fuck up.

"I don't know what the fuck been up with yo attitude lately but I'm bout to fix that shit." He said looking me in my eyes.

I kept my face blank on the outside but in reality, on the inside my stomach was doing flips and I was wet as hell. I don't even know why I had an attitude anymore.

His hand let go of my arms, and creeped up my thigh.

I blinked and next thing I knew my skirt and underwear were off.

He started playing with my slit and teasing me.

"K-King please" i whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up" he responded.

Well excuse the fuck outta me

"Bu-" I tried to talk.

"Didn't i say stop talking?" he asked me then entered one of his fingers into me without warning.

"Fuck" I said throwing my head back and closing my eyes. I had never participated in sexual acts so I wasn't used to this feeling.

It kind of hurt but the pleasure over powered the pain which made everything bearable.

"Open yo eyes" he said entering another finger making my head snap up and look into his brown orbs.

I bit my lip at the pleasure that was like never before.

I guess he got turned on by my reaction because he started pumping his fingers faster.

Wai-... wait Kingggggg" I whined.

This feeling I didn't know how to explain it. I wanted to scream but in the most pleasured way possible.

He rose up to my ear never taking his fingers out and whispered. "You better not cum yet".

The way he looked in my eyes after made me not wanna question him. His eyes were daring me to cum, as if he would punish me if I did.

But I was reaching. The feeling was building up inside me and he knew that. I could tell by the grin that was creeping up his intimidating but beautiful face.

Trying to hold it in my legs started to quiver.

"Ohhhh Fu...." my moan was interrupted by a sloppy kiss causing me to moan into his mouth as he told me let it go.

So I let it go. I let it all go. As if on cue he went down to suck my juices until I was dry and kept eye contact with me the whole time. And just like that he stood up and walked out the room.