Track 5: Quit Or Follow Through

Quit Or Follow Through:

Verse 1:
Love kills you, when you're in love you see life differently, 1 million visions of yourself being different when you're in love. When you hoped for the best after mistakes occurred. When you're left with head concussions after you were overwhelmed from your lovers cheating. Guess you should've ran away before even overthinking about it all.

Pre Chorus:
It's okay to say no when people
want too much from you. I say can you please leave me the Fuck alone. There is always gonna be a "lie" in the word believe. An "over" in the word lover. An "end" in the word friend. An "us" in the word trust. And an "if" in the word life. That's why I have to do my own thing.

Chorus:
There's a time where I just gotta choose to either quit or follow through to what I've been trying to grow with you. Our love is far gone. So gone. I've chose to quit you. All your cheating and lies I was left with. There's always gonna be a "lie" in believe. An "over" in the word lover. An "end" in friend. An "us" in trust. And an "if" in life. That's why I have to do my own thing.

Verse 2:
Some summer nights I just want stay in bed read fan fiction novels. Some summer nights I just want to be alone. I hope everyone gets my point at where I'm coming from with wanting my time away from every person and soul that tries to communicate with me when times are too rough.

Pre Chorus:
It's okay to say no when people want to much from you. I say can you please leave me the Fuck alone.
There is always gonna be a "lie" in believe. An "over" in the word lover. An "end" in friend. An "us" in trust. And an "if" in life. That's why I have to do my own thing.

Post Chorus:
There's a time where I just gotta choose to either quit or follow through to what I've been trying to grow with you. Our love is far gone. So gone. I've chose to quit you. Fuck this love. All your cheating and lies I was left with.

Bridge:
I promise I'll start smiling again soon,
I promise I'll put my anger to the side.
Bring out the better side of me, when I'm happy,
but for that all I gotta do is let you be who you are. While I find the real me when I lose you to love me. Maybe I could find someone who actually loves me just the way I are.

Chorus:
There's a time where I just gotta choose to either quit or follow through to what I've been trying to grow with you. Our love is far gone. So gone. I've chose to quit you. All your cheating and lies I was left with. There is always gonna be a "lie" in believe. An "over" in the word lover. An "end" in friend. An "us" in trust. And an "if" in life. That's why I have to do my own thing.

[Outro]
There's "lie" in believe.
"Over" in lover. "End" in friend
"Us" in trust."Ex" in next."If" in life.
I chose to see where life takes me by quitting this love, by walking away forever. I never want to see your face ever again, and it's goodbye forever for us.