:)

Jane the Virgin Fan Fiction

Are you ready to go to Michael's wedding Mateo? (Jane asked) Yep! (Mateo answered)
Then Raf chimes in to the convo you better not get back together with him while your there, I won't
(Jane said) I loved you! Bye!

They traveled to the miami airport and made their journey west. Mid flight Mateo looked at his mother and said mommy I'm scared Jane turned her head and said why Mr. Sweet face? I don't want you to leave daddy again,
Noo Mr Sweet Face I love your daddy I will never leave your daddy ever again.

Narrator (aka adult Mateo) : That's at least what she thought but I'm not going to get ahead of my self

Ok mommy.
They finally arrived and drived a few hours and finally arrived at Michaels Ranch. Where they saw Michael and Charlie standing outside. Thank you so much for letting us stay in your old cabin Michael... and Charlie , of course me and Charlie are living in that country house over there and I know how far the nearest hotel is he chuckled. Could I use the landline right quick? I need to call Raf right quick. You know where it is. Thanks! Jane quickly ran to call Raf, it went to voice mail so Jane left a message saying how scared mateo was about the family splitting apart again and if he could call them back reassuring Mateo.
Raf back in Miami after a meeting looked back at his phone and listened to the message, he loved his son so much, so he quickly booked a flight to Montana and the he left on a flight there that night. The next morning guests started to pile up at the ranch. As Jane was walking around she saw Michael, so did Charlie seem umm off too you... Like she was hiding something? Jane do you not want me to be happy?!! You left me broken and you got married and I can't be happy?! Michael wait! Then Michael walked away and started talking to other people. Jane sat down because the ceremony was about to start then Charlie started to walk down the isle (the ceremony was outside) Then Raf sat down across the isle since there was an open seat. Mateo was super excited so of course he ran and yelled daddy. Mateo wait, then Mateo accidentally tripped on Charlie's long veil and it pulled off a mask it looked like. Then their stand Rose. Raf grabbed Mateo and held him tight. Michael looked at Jane in horror knowing that he yelled at her for saying something was off. Michaels buddies from the force pulled out the gun from their back-pocket  and then Rose sprinted and hopped into the back of a pick up truck and it drove off. Then Raf said Jane, Michael... Can I talk to you for a second. Then Raf explained everything Charlie was always rose and he was paying her to act like she fell in love with Michael. He said that he knew eventually Michael would have to come back to Miami to sign the life rights for the book and he didn't want to risk Jane leaving. I can't believe you Rafael. I am sick of all the lies. You doing this makes me want to leave you goodbye Rafael.

Flash Forward 1 Year
Michael, I think it's time for me to move to Montana. I can't do this Long distance FaceTiming thing anymore. I can't ask you to do that Jane. Mateo cannot move away from his father I will move to Miami. I can't ask you to do that you love you love the ranch you love Montana. I love you more Jane, you still have that money from your book right? Yes, why?
We can buy land for a ranch in Miami, and we can have a beautiful farm house and you won't be far from Mateo. Are you serious you would move away from me. After I'll I've done. Yes, and I would do that a 100 more times for you Jane.

Narrator: and so they did

Flash forward to a week after they moved into their new house:
That night Michael got a text from Jane saying meet him at the docks by the Marbella, Michael new exactly why she wanted to meet and the docks. So he slipped a ring box into his back pocket and drove over there.
So that's what you spent your extra book money on huh? Yep I finally rented that boat to go back that moment when I made the wrong choice. It seems like fate keeps bringing us together huh? Yeah, that's why I want to do this.... Jane Gloriana Villanueva, will you marry me? Yes!! 1000 times yes!

Jane went back to her house and decided she told her mother barely any insight on what happened. So she emailed her right away because she was busy in nursing school.

Dear Mom,
So me and Michael just got engaged...
Our wedding will be in the winter up north because we always wanted to see the snow together. I miss you so much

As we were unpacking Michael uncovered the letter saying he passed the LSAT'S  I completely forgot about this. Out of curiosity would it be completely to late to apply to law school? Probably why? I just miss the force and I feel like after all of this I should just apply to law school. Well do it! I will help you write a letter. I got in! What? Well do it I want you to be happy.

Many years passed and Michael passed the bar and was a licensed lawyer and Jane just released her 3rd novel. But we have not heard about rose in a long time have we?

Narrator: I have a feeling we will be getting back to her soon.

Jane came home to Michael looking so happy almost at the point of tears. Today we trialed rose and now she is jail. Forever! Jane hugged Michael! And for the first time in forever they were stress free.

But they realized they never planned the wedding so that they did and they finally got married, they grew old together and fought over little details on the porch, they had 2 more children they went to the mountains every year and their kids came over for Sunday night dinners and they were happy.
And they finally got their happily ever after.

The End....

Jane the ———

The girl who finally got her happily ever after with Michael