Realizing

Tikki's POV

Marinette is way more stressed than usual. She was acting really strange ever since she heard about Dragon, I guess. I know who the kwami was for the Miraculous holder. Longg. He was very logical. Too annoyingly logical.

I knew Mari was jealous. I wonder when she would realize that.

Marinette's POV

I heard screams and immediately transformed. I ran to see that Chat was already there, about to call me.

"Hello Bugaboo~" Then he kissed me hand. Well almost. He was surprised that I didn't push him away. " Is Milady giving into my charms?" I 'pfft'.

             Le Magical Time Skip

"Bye Bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!!"

I look over to see Chat with Dragon. I've mistaken her name at first. I walk over to her.  I give out my hand. "Hi, I'm Ladybug. Pleasure to meet you."

My Brain: WELL THAT WAS A COMPLETE LIE!! AHHHHH WHAT WAS SHE DOING TALKING TO CHAT?!?! ARE THEY SUPPOSEDLY FRIENDS NOW?!?! ITS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR, NOT LADYBUG, CAT NOIR AND DRAGON!!!

"Bug out!" I ran home, crying. It's supposed to be just me and him. WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST STAY THE WAY THEY ARE?!? I gasp. I see an akuma. Nonononononono I thought of happy thoughts. Me and Chat, defeating yet again another akuma, "Pound it!" We both say. "Nice job, Milady~" I just laugh. We have been friends a really long time. Maybe it's time to.... I kiss him....give in.