You catch him being embarassing

You were upstairs watching f/m on the tv. It was getting to a good part. Ghost politely told you he couldn't watch a movie because he's busy. You sat there in silence but decided to go hang with MC and get into some trouble. Once the good part ended of the movie you got up and went upstairs.
"Yo Mc! Let's fuck some shit up!" You say walking down the halls.
"Alright hold on! I got a few things to do!" He shouts from his room.
"Ugh I'll be in the armory! Text me when we can fuck shit up!" You walk back downstairs and slowly tip toe to the basement. You peek your head around the corner and see Ghost sweeping up some glass. You didn't move though, because he was quietly singing to himself.
"..one shot two shots three shots four shots, all I hear is gunshots, this is where the fun stops, bodies drop, hit the floor, music's off.." he hummed more of the song. You slowly pulled out your phone to record. He never sings. You keeps humming and swaying a bit to the rap. You kept recording and a small giggle escaped your mouth. He slightly jumped at the sounded acknowledgment of a person and he tripped over the broom. He let out a growl. You slowly walk up to him.
"Hey baby. So you like Eminem and D12?" You ask with a giggle. He just growls at you.
"...I hate you.."
"You love me." You climb onto his lap. He glares at you and hits you on the head with the broom.
"...give the phone.."
"No!"
"...now.."
"no!"
"Y/N! LETS GO IM READY! We can fuck shit up!" You hear MC yell from up the stairs.
"Sorry Ghost. This has to wait for another time. I'm fucking shit up with Mc." You slowly stand up and he pulls you back down.
"...just you wait.." He says in your ear before letting you go. You scurry away. Than a thought came to your mind and you smiled.
"Mc I'm coming! So excited for the date!" You rush up the stairs as fast as you can. Ghost was up off the ground and right behind you.
"Mc run!!!!" You burst open the door.
"DUDE WHY WOULD YOU SAY-AHHHH GHOST STOP!" Ghost tackles Mc and you laughed so hard you were about to pee.
"...I will beat the shit outta you Mc, don't lay a finger on her.." He gives Mc a noogie.
"Bro nothings happening!!! Ahhhhhh!!" Mc attempts you punch Ghost and misses. You keep laughing. Than Ghost stops and they both look at you with evil glares. You quickly stop laughing. 
"Uhhh should I run? I feel like I should run. Lemme just grab the keys to the bike and uh AHHHHHH!" You make a run for it and out the door you go. They chase after you.
"I STILL HAVE THE VIDEO!!" You scream over your shoulder and get on the bike. This is about to be a long day.