horny

it was late at night and i was feeling very horny. i waited for billie to get in the room.

"hi babe," billie said as she entered.

i just smirked and licked my lip. billie let out a small eye roll but then hopped on top of me and started kissing me passionately.

"mmm mamas, i missed you and this body," i said

"are you just gonna stare or are you gonna fuck me"

"you know exactly what im thinking," i said as i started sucking her neck and kissing it.

"mmmm daddy please stop teasing me"

i loved it when she'd call me that. i slowly rubbed my hand over her soaking wet pussy. i knew exactly what she wanted.

"please daddy"

"what princess"

"fuck me already"

"anything for you," i said as i quickly attached my mouth to her clit.

"mmmm"

she tasted so good. i could eat her out for hours. i quickly slipped in two fingers without any warning. i could tell she was enjoying this. i could feel dick getting hard. i needed to get inside her.

"fuck daddy, right there don't stop"

i knew i was hitting her g-spot so i quickly stopped.

"why'd you stop?" she said as she pouted her lips.

"sorry mamas i just need my dick to get some attention," i said as i quickly flipped her so that she was on all fours and i rammed right into her.

"FUCK DADDY YOU'RE SO BIG"

"and you are so tight," i said with an attitude.

i pushed myself in and out picking my pace each time. i started to hit a spot that i knew she was enjoying. i watched as she moaned and her eyes were rolling back.

"fuck," billie said, "faster, please. im so close"

i grabbed her waist and started pumping faster than i even knew i could go. i was getting close too. our bodies slapping together made a sloppy noise fill the room. i watched as billie very slowly put two fingers on her clit and rubbed it. her fingers went in circles around it and rubbed it very hard.

"AAHH YOU FELL SO GOOD IN ME"

"im gonna fuck your little cunt till you scream my name"

"F-F-FUCKKKK!"

"ARGH," i knew i was close.

"SHIT DADDY! IM CUM-M-MING!"

"ME TOO PRINCESS!"

i felt my dick twitch and i shot straight inside her. that felt so good. i kept on pumping so that billie could ride out her high.

"thanks, that was really nice."

"anytime baby," i said as i winked at her.

she rolled her eyes and fell asleep right on my chest. damn, what did i do to deserve this angel?