Comeback

I haven't wrote here in a long time.

 I just had too much? going on

. Let me give you a fresh recap on my life story right now,

Both of my two friends has quince's

Lost one of those two friends due to lies, no trust and more pain causes on my birthday.

Came clear about my crush to my best friends cousin.

Went to California.

My birthday was ruined.

My crush found out I liked him due to my ex friend telling him even tho she knew I didn't want him to find out.

But also my kinda ex boyfriend telling him, don't consider him much of an ex because we didn't really date for less than 2 weeks...? 

But i have an explanation to that.

You see i broke up with him because every Thursday and Sunday there would be dance practice and my dancing partner was my crush. So my feelings increased more for him and i knew two things were wrong. Me being in a relationship and liking someone else. And staying in a relationship when feelings are being increased by someone else.

So him and I were on good terms and I would tell him about my crush and he was good with it. He told me that once he found out his insta he would tell him that i liked him. of course i didn't think we would find his insta so quick that SAME NIGHT. I also didn't think that he would actually tell him.

But sooner or later I found out that he told my crush to ask me out at that moment

Anyways one day we went out for my friends birthday. And it was the casual group. Him and I sat next to each other and held hands the whole movie. Our hands were hella sweaty but I didn't mind. Then after once everyone left the theater room we stayed and he pulled me closer and asked me my thought on asking my parents for permission to ask me out. which caught me off guard  but i told him to go for it. that night he gave me kisses on my head over and over.

Our next time we went out in a somewhat date it was going to be a double date but our other friends girlfriend at the time never showed up. So it was a theme park btw. it was fun and there was a log ride. Anyways i lost my first kiss there. oops.

Ill update this with the rest of the story late porque i am getting tired and typing