Dirty~~ part 1

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT⚠️    
~~~~~~
Third Person POV
When the to boys got back to their apartment Katsuki immediately pinned the taller male against the wall. Shoto was very surprised by this action made by the other male. His cheeks tinted a slight pink when he realized what was happening. He was about to fuck his roommate.
~~~~~~
Shoto's POV
Bakugo quickly started to try and bite and suck on my neck. Before he could do anything, did a swift motion that allowed him to be on the wall instead of me.

I started to nibble at his ear and whisper, "You thought you could be dominant didn't you~" He nodded slightly as I started to kiss from his jawline down to his neck.

I started to suck at his nape eager to find his sweet spot.

When I started sucking more towards his shoulder I heard something escape his mouth. I started to suck and bite at that spot.

When he wouldn't make another beautiful sound of his I started palming him.

"Nngh~" Katsuki moaned.
~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Atehe~
Sorry for such a long wait. I've never had time to write that much now. School is very stressful and so is the rest of my life. And now you have to wait for part 2.....
BYEEE!!!!