Chapter 1: Catching a Pokemon

Last time on Pokemon School Adventures:

"Allright, and why are you here?"

"......probation."

"""""Eh?"""""

_______________

John's pov.:

"Oh, right. Gramps already told me your circumstances. *sigh* Anyway moving on." Blue said and the rest of the students introduced themself.

I couldn't help but notice that most of the students kept their distance from me after my introduction.

'Hmpf figured as much.'

Suddenly that hyped kid, who I belive is called Ash, with a few others of the class came up to me.

"What do you want? Want to mock me?" I asked them in an annoyed tone.

"Woah. Please don't misunderstand. Me and the others just wanted to know why you here on probation." The girl who I think is named Serena said.

"Yeah. It can't be something THAT bad." Ash said and the others just nodded.

"I beat someone hospital ripe." I just said casually.

Ash:

Ash:"THAT DOESN'T HELP!"

"Pff. Whatever." I said and walked past them.

No ones pov.:

As john was leaving ash and the others came together.

"Do you really think that was everything to this story?" Dawn asked.

"No. But I think we shouldn't nag him about it."Serena said.

"Yeah. Maybe if we know him more." May said.

"Well. We can worry about this later. For now we need to pay attention to our teacher." Ash said.

Back to John:

"Alright class. Now that that's done, we come to the main part. How some of you may have already noticed we are in an Safari zone." Blue said and I looked around for a bit.

Outside of this building, there was a dessert, a lake, a forest and so on.

"So. Some of you are probably wondering why we are here. Well you all are about to catch your first pokemon on this island."

Everyone was cheering.

"Ok. Do you all know how to catch pokemon? Well it doesn't matter. I'll show it anyway."

"NOO" Everyone yelled.

"Ok. ok. You all can't take a joke." he said.

'Huh. So it runs in the family.' I thought.

"Anyway. All of you get together in a team of two and seek yourself a pokemon. Don't worry I will look out for you in the air, if things get ruff."