Hey, Dreamers!

I took the Audio recording out of my pocket, and placed it in the branches of the tree. Just in case I had to try this again, I would know where it was, and I could take it to my dad.

If I made a quick run for it, I probably could get into the trees. I was pretty fast, and probably too small for them to get me that easily.

I took a breath in. 'Okay.' I said to myself. 'On the count of three, you run.' I sighed again, trying to get all the nerves in place but it didn't work at all.

'Alright. Here goes.' I stopped.

Then, I groaned. 'It's okay, it's okay. Just get past them, and you're home free.' I told myself.

'One........ two.......three!'

I made a leap for it. I ran as fast as I could. I heard voices around me, people shouting orders, but I tried to zone them out.

I was to the edge of the forest, so close, almost there...

But when I felt a hand grab my ankle in mid-run, I knew it was game over. 

Hey, guys! 

So, I was reading, like, A LOT of werewolf stories in April - May of 2019 and so I wanted to write one, so here it is! We've been writing it since then and we still aren't done lol. 

I told my best friend @connorite about my idea and then she made it better, so yay!! 

My story is the POV of Vae. Y'all should check out @connorite 's Gemini book, its not quite out yet, but I'll tell y'all when it is. Her story is the POV of Raven and it's AWESOME  so y'all should read it. (Also, please don't kill me, I just HAD to put a little Ninjago in here. I'm sorry, I'm obsessed. Plz don't kill me!)

I'll talk to Connorite about updates and stuff. Our relationship is a bit rocky right now, so just hang in there guys. But, I'll publish the first chapter anyway. 

Anyway, I hope you guys like this book!!

CrisDreamer 💜