Mastermind Winter Lacine Cox

She cackled again. I couldn't believe it. Our friend... was a cold blooded killer.

She grinned as she looked at all of us.

"I want to be filled with despair.... keaahaaaaaa....!"

She was insane.

Kyoko slammed her fist down on the bright red button near Monokuma's throne.

"It is time for you to die."

Winter looked back up at us.

"That.. was very much so... despair inducing....... ahahahaaaaa. Come on! ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!" She said with a snarl, fading away to her death.

The tv came back.

"Winter Lacine Cox, The Ultimate Mastermind's execution."
"Forced to live"

She sat in a room. A trial room, to be exact. She was chosen as non- guilty. She hated it, her face. Ruined. She wanted to die. To see sadness and despair. As she had to watch everyone die around her. She cried. The pain coming and killing her. As everyone began to die, she slammed her hand on the button. Monokuma came back out from the depths of the dark, looking at the crying girl. She wanted to die with them. To make them feel despair for all eternity. The button moved though, it didn't work. She ran full force to the button, running to it. Before she could get her hand on it, knives flew from all directions, killing her as she slumped over.

As she died, I could hear it.

The doors.

Opening up for a new future.

And like that, we were on a table, Kyoko staring over at us with a smile, helping us up.