Chapter 5

I was on the street. Walking finding some market to buy some food to cook on the kitchen.

It has been 5 days since hanato live in my house. His getting so clingy and scary at the same time.

But at least even though his like that. He still obey me.

There some side of him was so clingy and cute and there some side of him was scary and creepy.

I just focus on buying some food so i wont stay late on night.

____________________________________

I open the door of my house greeting by the only cute and scary at the same time. hanato.

He smile widely as he finally saw me. He quickly hug me tigh as he buried his face on my belly.

"oneechan! Your back! I miss you!" hanato muffle on my stomach.

"yeah im back..why are you always missing me for every second time when im just gone for a min" i said "what if i die..i wonder how you react" i said jokingly.

But he take it seriously as i can feel his tears on my belly "y-yah! O-oneechan! D-dont say that!.....if you die....i-i will die too....i-i want to be with you forever" he said as he cried loudly.

Oh gosh what did i do. The sound of his voice was trembling..like he was really scared. I feel guilty of what i dont know what i done.

"dont cry hanato..dont cry pls..oneechan is sorry" i said as i hug him trying to calm him down

Which is it did. He calm down and he broke the hug.. He wipe his tears as he look at me with his teary eyes.

Suddenly he look at me with his fierce eyes. Okay...how the heck did he change emotion so fast.

"ONEECHAN! WHY DID YOU LEAVE!? I WAS WAITING FOR YOU FOR TOO LONG!" he said as he scream. Now im confused

"u-uh..i buy some food for us to eat?" i said. "BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU WOULD LEAVE WITHOUT ME! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU!?" He said screaming again.

This time his about to make my ears bleed.

"okay okay im sorry..no need to scream" i said as i cover my ears.
Suddenly he hug me. You know what..his making my brain die

I can tell that he want me to carry him so. I stand and carry him. Wrapping my one arm around his waist and my second arm around his butt. As both of his legs was wraping around my waist

Both of his hand was wrapping around my neck as he rest his head on my shoulder

"do you want to take a bath or go to my room?" i ask him as i heard him mumble "pls carry me while you cook oneechan" he said. Wait what? Thats dangerous

Btw yes. His sleeping in my room as my house was not that big. Im not that rich to buy some house that has a lot of room.

But theres a guest room. And hanato said he rather sleep with my room than be alone on the guest room and gone crazy.

"no..its dangerous" i said as hanato whine "b-but oneechan.." "if i said no then its period." i said as he give up "fine....pls put me on the kitchen table oneechan...so i can protect you" he said as i furruwed my eyebrow lol what?.

I just put him on the kitchen table as i start cooking. Im making a hotdog...yes a hotdog.

I took out the hotdog as i remove the plastic that was wrapping around the hotdog. I start the fire as the frying pan was on the top. I put some oil on the frying pan and lower the fire.

I cut the hotdog on the top so that the inside of the hotdog will be cooked as well.

Time skip

I put the plate that has a four hotdog. I place it on the table. And so is the rice. "food is ready!!" i said happily as my mouth was starting to watering.

Hanato sat on the chair as i can feel him staring at me. I look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"is there something on my face?" i ask hanato as he blush and look down "no o-oneechan.." he whisper.

____________________________________

We finally done eating as i was here washing the dishes while hanato was watching some movie on the coach.

I smile as i just realized that hanato was feeling better now (as you thought your making it worse) as i was washing the dishes suddenly..

My phone rang as i raised my eyebrow and look at the phone call...i wonder who was calling

Because of the confusion eating me i just took my phone and look who was calling

It was kaito. I smile as i pick up the phone.

On the phone

"hello y/n?" called by kaito
"oh hi kaito whats the problem why you called?" i said as i was still washing the dishes.

"uh..heheh nothing y/n i just miss you...its just you rarely come to the mental hospital..why so?" kaito ask.

"ahh..its just one of my patient child want to be with me...even at ho-" i got cut off by kaito "wait the creepy child that killed many people? Wait what y/n!" he said as i can swear his voice sounds worried

"lemme finish what am i saying...geez" i said as i rolled my eyes
"oh sorry" kaito said as he giggle

____________________________________

"WAI WHAT!?" Kaito scream on my ears making my ears nearly bleed. "oh my gosh kaito i swear. I will kill you" i said as he just said sorry "but why y/n?? His dangerous! That kid was dangerous! I swear when i was dutie to take care of that child!! Do you know that day i nearly died!? Its because of that child!!" he said "im afraid that child will attack you" kaito said extremely worried

I sigh as i start to spoke " i swear kaito his not what you think he is .
....his kind and cute but creepy at the same time..."

As i said that there's a long pause on the conversation as the silent was filling the room

"y/n...you should stay away from that child before its too late" suddenly kaito said..

But the way he said that it makes me feel weird. Its making me suddenly shiver down to my core

i start to feel scared..that sentence  suddenly made me shiver..why?

To be continue