Chapter 3

Chris's p.o.v

He smiled and kissed me, his hands resting on the side of my face. Our lips moved together perfectly and I slid my tongue along his bottom lip, inviting his tongue to dance with mine.

I pulled him into the bedroom and pushed him on the bed. Removing my shirt and throwing it across the room. I crawl on top of him and reconnect our lip with passion and love.

I felt Ricky messing with my jean buttons and smile into the kiss, pulling away to rip his shirt off and say " need help with those" he nodded quickly.

I got off of him and stripped down. he crawl to me on the bed and kiss my check as he got off the bed and stripped down to nothing.

Rickys p.o.v

I jump on the bed and got to my knees and smashed my lips on to Chris's and pushed me down on the bed and got on my and kissed me and started to jerk me off. I began to moan into the kiss.

"Chris just fuck me all ready!"

He flipped me over so my face was right in the pillow. I got on my knees and prepared myself for the pain.

Chris reached under the pillow and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom. He squirted line on his finger.

"Ready💦"

He saided it so seductively. I nosed my head. I soon felt a pain in my ass but ignored it. I started to groan as the pain turned into pleasure. he add 2 then 3 fingers. He pulled out as soon as I was ready.

I heard him struggle with the condom wrapper.

"Fuck it Chris" Please just get in me"

Without hesitation he lined himself up with my entrance and thrusted hard and faster.

Chris's p.o.v

I thrusted into him hard and faster very time he moan my name which was turning me on even more.

"Chris I-I'm close"

I thrusted faster and faster until he came all over his stomach and right after him I came into him. I collapsed right next to him.

I pulled him into my arms.

Ricky- I love you Chris

Chris- I love you more.

Soon he fell asleep in my arms. I began to cry because I realized that he only had days or weeks felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

👬