By: TaylorsBae1

Your POV

Its 10 in the morning and you give out a silent yawn then you hear Cam starting to roll over. He looks you dead in the eyes and says Hey baby girl, I love you. His morning voice is so sexy and it really turns you on. So you can't help but say Hey babe I love you to, as you slowly move in for a hug you end up kissing him on the lips and as you realized what you did you pull away afraid Cam didn't love you, but right then as you started to pull a way cam slids you on his lap and brushes your hair out of your face and then he suddenly started to kiss you on the mouth but every kiss was becoming more and more passionate and you were getting turned on you slowly feel cam pulling your shirt off of you. In the few second breaks you and cam manage to get each others clothes off. You push Cam away and you look at him and said I'm sorry but..... you couldn't finish your sentence so you started to get up and Cam grabs you and thrusts you backwards on the bed and he says I'm sorry to for not telling you how I really feel about you baby. In only those few words you fall hard for Cam. Then you realized you was wearing Cam's shirt and it cam to a little below your waist. As you and Cam finish your make out session and making love you walk away but you get a feeling Cam is watching you walk away.

Cam's POV

I couldn't help but want (Y/N). She makes me feel like shes all I need. I want her every second of every day. I want to love her, show her love, make her happy, and be her man. I love watching her sleep and her cuddle up to me during  scary movie or just when (Y/N) and I snuggle. Nash I think I'm in love or I'm falling in love but all I know is I want her so bad. She has cast a spell on me or soemthing. She's got a bad and wild side just like I do.