Darin

Name// Darin Marsh Killington.

Age// 20.

Gender// Male.

Species// Human.

Sexuality// Gay.

Nationality// Filipino.

Personality// Darin is a big softie really. He doesn't really try to impress anyone. He only does that if you catch his eye and then he gets nervous and a bit clumsy. He is mostly laid back and kind of lazy. Not exactly hardworking and that can get on a lot of people's nerves.

Appearance// He has a strong jawline and has faded sides with his head sides shaved but a fluffy top. He is 6'6 and weighs about 201 pounds. He has a strong build and brown eyes. They match his brown hair. He is tan and has dimples.

Likes// Darin likes food. He loves sushi and tacos. He loves dogs and he really enjoys cracking jokes and helping people feel a little better about their day.

Dislikes// He really doesn't like cats and he isn't a fan of country music.

Good Traits// He is honest and good. He tries to make everyone have a good day or at least smile.

Bad Traits// He is kind of blunt and he doesn't trust easy. He is kind of shifty so it's hard to trust him and he sometimes pushes too far.

Hobbies// He likes to sing once awhile at like a karaoke bar and he can sew. He is great at tech stuff and he is good at babysitting.

Talents// Handling kids is something he is good at, he is also very great at dealing with technology type stuff.

Occupations// He works as mostly a babysitter on the side and helps at a daycare. It pays good enough to let him slide by every week.

Backstory// He grew up in a very distant family. No one ever showed love so he doesn't know what to do with himself when he likes someone. Though he doesnt really keep in touch with any of them.

Family// Mark Killington (dad), Marline Killington (mom), Henry Killington (brother), Jane Killington (Sister).

Illnesses// None.

Phobias// None.

Position// Top.