9

* Hyo eun's view *

Everyone would love to go to the funfair. But for someone liked me who had a bad history with that place would be very nervous.

Forgot about all of that first.

I was told by Yeonjun to wait for him and his friends here, at the usual spicy rice cakes stall. I was sitting at a table by myself as I felt awkward at people that stared at me.

I was bored so while I played with my phone, I twirled the hem of my shirt. To be specific, I was wearing a black denim leather jacket with white t-shirts beneath. I wore it along with a pair of black ripped jeans.

I was too focused on my phone until I sensed some people sitted in front of me. I looked up to only find Soobin, Taehyun and Hyuka.

"Yeonjun? Beomgyu? ," I asked them after realizing that I didn't see any glimpse of the said boy.

"They went to buy us drinks ," Taehyun informed me so I just nodded in acknowledge.

I continued to scroll down through my social media when I felt someone staring. But when I looked up, it was not just someone. All the three boys were looking curiously at me. I didn't know what was wrong so I stepped up to ask.

"What? ," I enquired with one word, my blank mode was on.

"Umm..I'm not sure if you want it but can you.... ," Hyuka trailed off, making me deadly curious inside.

"What? ," I asked him once more but louder.

"Stand up? ," he finally let out in a fast motion and luckily I caught what he was saying.

Many thoughts filled my mind as I stood up exactly not knowing why I obeyed him.

My fashion looks terrible?
Something on my shirt?
I look ugly?

I didn't think I looked that ugly. I chose my best outfit for today, knowing that we would went for an outing after the palace.

When I stood up, I saw wide smiles crepted on their faces. As if for me, I was getting even more confused mentally than I already was.

"Do you plan it all along with Yeonjun? ,"

What is he talking about-

"Hello, guys! ," Taehyun's question and my thought was interrupted by Yeonjun itself.

I turned to look at him just reaching my side, noticing something oddly familiar on him. I thought he felt that too as we started to scan each other from head to toe.

"May I ask it more details this time? Do you guys planned on matching outfits today? ,"

Yupp. You heard it right. Yeonjun and I wearing the exact same attire. The only difference between us was just he wore a brighter jeans.

"I don't know, Tae. This is too much coincidence. But it's okay. Right, Hyo eun? ," Yeonjun was the one who answered the tricky question.

I nodded unknowingly, still in dazed that we had similar taste in fashion.

Now..people would really think that we are a sweet couple, who always tend to match outfits..

My daze was interrupted by the one and only Soobin.

"Actually, guys. I wanna buy the spicy rice cakes ," said the guy who loved to eat.

"Go ahead, hyung. We'll wait here ," Hyuka said to Soobin who was already on his feet.