Chapter 1

FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO~

I am waiting for someone to show up so I can tell him that I'm leaving busan while was waiting for him to show up I walk around the park someone tap my shoulder without hesitation I look up to see him he and his eye smile oh god.. "hai hyerin what are you going to tell me?" My smile faded away because I'm gonna make him sad but anyway "jimin promise me you won't forget me?  Because I'm leaving busan " And that time I cry my eyes out I keep saying sorry to him I expect he will say harah word but he hug me and say "I will never forget you iniee" He also cry because who wouldn't if he's best friend moved away? he release me and look straight into my eyes and  took something out of his pocket it's a necklace, I mean it's so beautiful it's necklace that have a letter "J" on it.

He looks at me and say "don't ever lost this necklace because it's a sign that I love and I always will, it's a promise necklace don't ever lose it" somehow I noticed something he also have a necklace but the necklace has a "H" Letter. He seems to notice I'm looking at his necklace he just chuckle and hug me again and with that we released the hug and stare into each other eyes it's like were telling each other we love each other by our eyes.

I look at my wrist watch and it shows  6: 30pm before I could say something to him my mom called me asking me to go home and pack my stuff because we are living tomorrow, jimin seems to notice my sad expression and he just smile warmly and say "it's okay go but remember never take off the necklace!  Love you" " I will and I love you too" With that we broke the hug and go each other ways.

it's about the time I have to go to the airport, I woke up and get ready because we are running late. When I was about to enter the car someone yell and I knew who was it. It's was jimin's voice he ran to me and hug me super tight and keep on saying I love you and promise to never take off the necklace because it's the only thing that can get us bake together. With that I entered the car and waved at him he just smile and waved back but there are tears in his eyes.

END OF FLASHBACK.

I woke up and it's 6:30 and hoe guess what I'm fuckin late!, I jumped out of my bed rushing to the bathroom wearing my clothes. I  was running down stairs and I didn't even say good morning or whatsoever to my dad but btch I don't give a fuck tho because ever since my mom died he has been abusing me and saying it's all my fault. I don't whether you should call him a father, I was running all the way to school and when I arrived I was attack by my best friend haewon "YAH HWANG HYERIN " with that she hugged me and ask me alot of questions!  "why are you late again? " "take a guess" I replied "you overslept" "That's right" I answered.  "Anyway do you know there's going to be a new student? " "no? " "why you don't know? " Because I don't wanna know " "aish this girl". We talked a bit and bit our goodbyes.

I enter the class like usual I always sit at the back beside the window, I plug my earphones and play " HOME by BTS" And somehow I manage to fall asleep a few minutes later I heard screaming when I was about to shut these girls mouth, my eyes landed on the boy in front he looks familiar. He introduce himself " hye nice to meet yall I am jimin! " And that time I froze  is it him?  I thought. Nahh it couldn't be. My thoughts are interrupted by the teacher calling my and ask me to raise my hand, I raised my hand and the boy "jimin" Come toward me and  sit beside me.

As usual I would stare outside while listening to some songs, I don't give  a fuck about the teacher who is yelling her lungs out asking me to pay attention to what she is teaching.. I just stare at her and suddenly "hyerin can you solve this question? " She said with a smirk. I get up and wrote the answer and everyone become shook because I didn't even pay attention. I get back to my seat and I didn't expect   him to talk to me tho "good job" he said and smile. I just smile I'm replied because I'm not in a mood to talk to anyone.