Ch 23 - The Neck

Title will explain all when it comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You and Kiba are really just waiting for it to get dark outside. It's a little chilly but the cloak around the two of you in warm while sitting in this big and tall tree.

"Hey Prince? You want to talk a bit while we wait?"

"Don't see why not. We're sharing a cloak after all." He nodded.

"How the heck are you so laid back and happy and yet have this scary, edgy persona of yours?"

He smiled. "I am grateful for who I am and the people around me. But I also have to handle business. That's just how it is."

"I see. And how come you've never had a girlfriend? Is it the Devil baggage?" These are tough questions you're asking. Almost going for the throat.

"In particularly? I don't know about that. Maybe it was just the bigger picture I worried about. I knew Rias, Akeno, and eventually Koneko were not going anywhere. But I didn't want to get too attached to someone to just try something. Try isn't fair to the girl."

"It's not." You agree.

"Then I was talking to someone from Sona's House and it just never became something that sparked clear as I thought. You're caring and appreciate. You make time. She is too independent and it seemed that I wasn't worth her precious time. Clear as that."

"That's awful. And I don't care how pretty she was." You supported this one.

"Vice President Tsubaki."

This put a solid picture in your head. You knew her. "Hmph. Again with the tits."

"That the first thing you look at?" He questioned.

"All the women in your life are a little big in the oppai department. Alright?"

"Got me there." He chuckled.

"Still, Vice President or not is she really that bitchy?" A woman's appearance does tell a person a few things. This time around, seeing if this woman he had a thing with was true as the outside.

"With respect to her I can't confirm or deny that. Let's just say she is work."

"Riiiiiight." You wink at him. "Looks all woman but will forever be a single one. Glad you're genuine Prince."

"Do they really call me that?" Asked Kiba.

"Prince, Darling, The Boy, Blondey, Charming, The Blonde Knight, I can keep going Babe. One word. Handsome. Two words. Dream husband. Three words. Get into bed. There was a line. Now there is a waiting list."

"Wait... all these girls in school want that kind of relationship?" Kiba didn't know the whole truth. He's been crushed on hard, but doesn't know the whole picture.

"Let's just say three girls right now at least want your babies."

"Years away. And you?" That's a personal question, but you went there.

"Three or four maybe. Well, at least. Don't get me wrong though, you are sexy. It's just time and all. Let me graduate, move out, and get comfortable. That's all. If it happens before that we discuss it. One step here and another there."

"Good words Stellina. Couldn't agree more."

~~~~~

It was a mini date in a sense. Just you and your boyfriend in a tree until it gets dark. Then you both make a few moves and then go home. Except when it was dusk and the sky no longer showed the blue, orange, pink and other vibrant colors of sunset it was go time. You could see that hollowness in Kiba's eyes.