CAFE

Mi-rae pov :-

I was reading the barely interesting commercial when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to find jungkook in front of me i told "oh hi!", I smiled at him I stood there waiting for him to tell something but he......... just......... stared......... I felt my cheeks burn up a bit and I waved my hand front if his face he blinked twice and I could see his face getting colored into shades of red, "come we should go inside", he said and I went in and we sat in the corner where we have the least chances of people to recognise him "so what will you have?","i will be getting a caramel machiado" "the same for me" he said.
I went and stood in the line, to order our drinks.

Jungkook pov:-

We went in and got a seat that was mostly not seen from everyone. We h decided to get two caramel machiados and YES they are my favourite. She was now standing in the line she gave me smile and turned. She was looking so very beautiful I thought became busy sinking in my thoughts. I heard the sound of a Camera shutter and before I knew it I had a few Armies already in the cafe I quickly got up and walked out

Mi-rae pov:-

I had gotten our drinks and as I turned my back I saw a few girls around jungkook well his fans were surely going to find him. He had gotten up and walked out of the cafe. he looked at me and started walking away. I went out and followed him from a distance until he turned towards a park and I looked back and there were no fans I went inside the park and he was sitting on a swing I gave you one of the drinks and said "I am so sorry because of me you had to go through all this", "no no it's alright I have gotten used to all this attention" and I sat on the other swing.

We talked about a lot of random stuff like where I had grown, what were my hobbies and I was busy sipping my drink until he spoke " so we could not properly spend some time at the cafe and I feeling guilty about it so why not we go to my dorm and watch a movie maybe I don't think that my hyungs will be there as they have practice so what do you think?" I was sooooooooo confused cause i didn't want jungkook to feel guilty or hurt and neither did I want to see someone who I wanted to forget 'taehyung' I decided to ask" you are sure right that they will be a practice? " he immediately nodded" then I guess there is no reason why so let's go! " I said getting up. He gave me the most sweetest smile and started walking towards the dorm.

We reached the dorm and there was no one which was a relief" I will go get some snacks from the kitchen you choose a movie by then" and he walked into the kitchen. I then went and picked movie and he came with a huge bucket of popcorn, a lot of candy and a blanket in one of his hand and I noticed that he had changed his hoodie. He sat next to me and asked "which movie did you choose?" "uhhh I chose Y / F / M is it fine?", "totally!" he said nodding his head. The movie started and in some time I started feeling really cold and at the very moment jungkook asked "do you want the blanket?", "yeah, thank you". Now we were both under the blanket and considering the blanket size it ended up being a little small for the both of us, so I had to move closer to jungkook and both of our bodies were touching. I looked at jungkook and he was watching the movie with all his attention.

After sometime we both were comfortable with each other in the blanket and it felt really nice and warm. I felt nice that coming to the dorm didn't turnout anyhow disastrous our painful. As soon as this thought passed through my head the door bell rang and i became ice cold..........

AUTHORS NOTE:
heyyyyyy my lovely readers my exams are over and i didn't do well at all and my mom was pretty pissed off BUT the highlight is MY EXAMS ARE OVER i feel awesome and your author suprised with double update 👀