3

Daniel ends up waking up and he takes the time to get a good stretch in. "Owww!! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Daniel yells in pain while holding his calf. While he was in the middle of stretching he caught a cramp on his calf. "Owww!" He yells more in pain while rolling around his bed a little.

"Okay.. lets just relax.." Daniel tells himself as he relaxes and inhales then exhales calmly. The cramp goes away and he sighs out in relief. "Finally" he sighs out and rolls over on his side then sees a note on his nightstand.

He extends his arm out and grabs the note reading it.

I had to leave because of some urgent matter that came up

From Jungkook

Daniel quickly grabs his phone and texts Jungkook to make sure that everything is okay.

Dannycakes🍑
Hey Jungkook-ah is everything okay?

"I hope everything's okay.." Daniel mumbles to himself, he gets up and does his morning routine.

Ding!

Daniel's phone goes off and he quickly leaves the bathroom going towards his phone that was on the dresser while he dries his hair with the towel. He unlocks his phone going to SnapChat.

BunBun🐰
Yeah, everything is fine hyung.
It turned out to not be an emergency after all.

As Daniel reads the text message a confused look creeps upon his face.

Dannycakes🍑
I'm happy that nothing serious really happened. But what happened?

BunBun🐰 is typing...

Daniel stares at his phone and finishes drying his hair while he is waiting for Jungkook to finish typing.

BunBun🐰
V hyung just wanted to hang out with me

Dannycakes🍑
😂😂😂
Why don't you ask him out already?
I told you that he likes you too Kookie

BunBun🐰
Uh uh, no way I'm doing that
I don't believe you hyung, I don't think that he likes me back

Dannycakes🍑
We literally go through this everyday 🙄
I can tell that you two have feelings for each other, so why don't you accept it and confess to him?

BunBun🐰
Because I'm scared of him rejecting me hyung... I really like him and I don't want to ruin our relationship just because I confessed my feelings for him.

Dannycakes🍑
I still think that he likes you back, you just don't noticed the way he acts around you

BunBun🐰
???

Dannycakes🍑
He looks at you with so much care and like you're the only one that he sees in this world. He's really protective over you and he blushes around you too. He talks about you all the time when you're not around. He doesn't show anyone else affection like he does with you. He always compliments you and loves to see you smile. He can't stop looking at you. He can't stop touching you either, it's like as if he can't stand to see you leave him.
I can continue goingggg

BunBun🐰
Okay okay I get your point hyung 😣

Dannycakes🍑
All I'm saying is that you should just confess to him before it's too late. You should know this from my experience Jungkook..